EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WA, Deer Park - 7/25/2014 to 7/27/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodbuster

Hi Rod,
I noticed that you didn't have any sizes for the shirts next to my name. Just in case you don't have them, we would like a
medium and a XXL.

Thank you
Dick

paulh

Rod - Count the two of us in for golf, anytime would be fine - whatever works best for the group.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Okay, here is the list so far of who is in for shirts, fishing and golf.

ShirtsFishingGolf
Ziggy 2ea. (XL & XL)Jdfishing (Fly)Jdfishing
Manzan 2ea. (S & XXL)Granpafish (Fly)Granpafish
Granpafish 2ea. (M & L)Rodbuster (Salmon Charter)Rodbuster
Rodbuster 2ea. (M & XXL)SeattleLion (not fly)Tjfivers
For20hunter 2ea. (L & L)
Jdfishing 2ea. (M & L)Paulh
Shovelguy 1ea. (XL)
Dirksen-2 2ea. (XL & L)
Moses 2ea. (XL & L)
Jeffgerbing 2ea. (XXL & M)

Last edited:

Rodbuster

WooHOO...... I think that makes 12 shirts. Two (2) more and Rod can order the shirts.

I "gotta have" a Washinton Rally shirt to show off at all these southeast rallies.

Dick

D

Deleted member 24424

Hi Rod, Please order 1 X-large and 1 Large T-shirt for us and let us know where and when to send the payment. We will not have names printed on the shirts. Dave & Yvonne

For20hunter

No, I have been trying to get R n R RV to bring out some RV's and sponsor part of our Rally but they have not responded to any of the 3 emails that I have sent them or returned either of my phone calls. There are not normally suppliers or vendors at the state level rallies. The Regional and National Rallies are the ones that get most of that and since most of the suppliers are from the central and eastern part of the US, it makes it hard for them to travel clear to the northwest for a local rally that might get 25 - 30 rigs attending. Not that I wouldn't mind having them come to our rally, I just don't believe that they would be interested.

Rod Ditrich

Will any suppliers be at the rally?

For20hunter

I have updated the first thread and the thread that contains who wants to fish, golf and who is interested in shirts and their sizes. Insure that if you are interested in any of these and your name is not interested, that you let us know ASAP so we can insure your wishes are honored.

Rod Ditrich

shovelguy

I have updated the first thread and the thread that contains who wants to fish, golf and who is interested in shirts and their sizes. Insure that if you are interested in any of these and your name is not interested, that you let us know ASAP so we can insure your wishes are honored.

Rod Ditrich
Put us down for one XL Tshirt for Dean. Thanks.

Rodbuster

Hi Rod,

Fran and I bumped into Julie Hancock and Dave at the grocery store yesterday. We are all attending a couple of rallies together (Tennessee & Kentucky). We told them about our traveling plans for this summer which included attending your rally. Julie perked right up and said what a pleasure it has always been to work with you.
I told her that I would give her a first hand report after your rally.
Please note that I am easily bribed.... prizes, special prizes, prizes for who traveled the furthest, prizes for checking in at a certain time (I'll get back to you on "what time"), etc. etc., you get the idea.

We left our home last week and we are on our way. Looking forward to meeting all you people.
Dick

For20hunter

Great to hear some positive feedback Dick!!

We will have prizes for the best decorated campsite as well as possibly some other categories. Hopefully your report back to Julie won't require a bribe to be positive, but hey, I might not be opposed to a little bribery either. 😜

Drive careful and we look forward to seeing you!

Rod Ditrich

For20hunter

Hey all, last week to give me your orders for T-Shirts. I need the sizes and qty you want ASAP! The list of who has ordered a shirt is on the first post at the bottom. Please let me know ASAP if I do not have your order on there. Also if you are interested in golfing or fishing let me know about that too!

Rod Ditrich

Status
Not open for further replies.