EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WI, Lake Delton - 8/7/2014 to 8/10/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
We are REALLY looking forward to this rally... Our life has been hetic for the last 87 day; putting our house up for sale, (which sold) having an auction, Dr. appointments, Dan having surgery on his back, Dan having cataract surgery, packing up remaining house, making a trip to Tennessee with a u-haul full of Dan's shop tools.. We just love our Heartland Friends..

happykraut

We are REALLY looking forward to this rally... Our life has been hetic for the last 87 day; putting our house up for sale, (which sold) having an auction, Dr. appointments, Dan having surgery on his back, Dan having cataract surgery, packing up remaining house, making a trip to Tennessee with a u-haul full of Dan's shop tools.. We just love our Heartland Friends..
Glad to see that things are falling in place for you. See you soon.

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
The weights and tires seminar is a great idea!
Maybe we'll need to have herbiesrig give a seminar on their adventures too!

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
Sounds like it's time to relax a little Karen. See you soon!

happykraut

Some of us are eating at the new Pizza Ranch(buffet) this evening. We can meet there around 5PM. Come and join us. Don't like pizza? They also serve chicken and a ton of other stuff. Yum, yum.

Last edited:

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Brat fry.....
sy6a8e7y.jpg

Peace
Dave

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Hey All! Paul and I hope that everyone is having a great time at the rally; we REALLY wish we could be there - this is the first one that we have missed :( since the start of the WI chapter.
Terry - we wish you the best on your first rally and know that you will do a fantastic job! We can tell....BRAT night...great idea!

MISS YOU ALL!!!!

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Miss you, Paul & Sue, the only "charter" Montana members. I am sure you will be at a future WI rally. Brat night was great, and the entertainment was outstanding. As usual Scenic RV, Kurt, Jeff, and Ralph, did a fantastic job servicing the rigs. They even spotted issues that coach owners did not know existed. Terry & Jackie are off to a fabulous first rally start.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Hey All! Paul and I hope that everyone is having a great time at the rally; we REALLY wish we could be there - this is the first one that we have missed :( since the start of the WI chapter.
Terry - we wish you the best on your first rally and know that you will do a fantastic job! We can tell....BRAT night...great idea!

MISS YOU ALL!!!!
Paul! I'm having withdrawal symptoms... I need Yeunling. ;-)

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Lin & I made it home safe & sound. Thanks to Terry and Jackie and all who helped make this another great Rally. I'll be attempting to learn how to play a few tunes on my Strumstick. Thanks DCWettstein for the contribution and to terry for pulling my number.

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
Thank you all who attended the Wisconsin Rally this year...without you this event would not have been a success. You are ALL great!!! Please book early for next year's rally which will be held August 6th-9th, 2015 at County Roads RV park.

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
Lin & I made it home safe & sound. Thanks to Terry and Jackie and all who helped make this another great Rally. I'll be attempting to learn how to play a few tunes on my Strumstick. Thanks DCWettstein for the contribution and to terry for pulling my number.
Thanks Ray...hope to hear those new tunes next year at the 2015 Rally.

The pugs got us home safe and sound....What a great time. Thanks for making us newbies feel welcome. We did just what Terry said. We booked next year before we pulled out.

happykraut

Got home safe and sound a couple hours ago. Thanks Terry and Jackie for a great rally. We've already made reservations for next year.

GOTTOYS

We made it all the way home and nothing broke or fell off. The trailer was fine too. Had a good time and booked the same spot for next year. Thank You! to everybody involved in making this the best Heartland Rally there is..Don and Kathy Swanson

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
We made it all the way home and nothing broke or fell off. The trailer was fine too. Had a good time and booked the same spot for next year. Thank You! to everybody involved in making this the best Heartland Rally there is..Don and Kathy Swanson

Thanks Don and Kathy for coming and we will see you next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.