EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CA, Jackson - 9/19/2018 to 9/25/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaffer

This thread has been pretty quiet lately. Thought there would be more posts what with arrivals starting today. Anyone that has come down the 5 through the Shasta area, how was the smoke. All lanes open?

BusManRG

Reno to Jackson...

Should I take the blue route - 580 to 88 or continue west on 80 from Reno to exit 110 and into Jackson from the NW?

88 would be my choice. A beautiful drive!

- - - Updated - - -

This thread has been pretty quiet lately. Thought there would be more posts what with arrivals starting today. Anyone that has come down the 5 through the Shasta area, how was the smoke. All lanes open?
Well I may not have said much, but I have studied the heck out of the rally schedule. I’ve even set up a little spreadsheet of my own so that Rich and I don’t miss anything! We even realize that you want to be two places at once, so we’re going to be splitting up. You know, divide and conquer.. Now I just have to see if Linda and Bill Memmer can give me a ride?

jbeletti

Thanks for the feedback on routing. I updated my post and added my new route map. Winnemucca to the Blue Beacon in Fernley, NV to Jackson (across 88). See everyone late tomorrow (Tuesday) afternoon.

deshazok

Hello!
This is my first post in the forum so please forgive any mistakes! Jerry and I are coming in a day later than originally planned. We'll be arriving Thursday, 9/20. Hope there will be room left for our Torque. We're heading south on I5 which looks to be open.

See you all soon.
Kristi and Jerry DeShazo

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
For those of you that have arrived here in Jackson Rancheria, WELCOME!! For those of you who have not arrived yet and are either on the road or getting ready to head this way, have safe travels and see you soon. This is an amazing park and we have a lot planned. For those of you that can't make it, we will miss you and hope to see you soon!

Rod and Kelly

For20hunter

Hello!
This is my first post in the forum so please forgive any mistakes! Jerry and I are coming in a day later than originally planned. We'll be arriving Thursday, 9/20. Hope there will be room left for our Torque. We're heading south on I5 which looks to be open.

See you all soon.
Kristi and Jerry DeShazo

Safe travels Kristi & Jerry,

Your site will be ready and waiting!

See you both soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

For20hunter

If you are here and haven’t come registered and picked up your welcome bag.... come and get it! Registration is open until noon. We have a few people that came in yesterday that still need to sign in

For20hunter

IMPROMPTU instant pot lessons going on this afternoon site #8 Linda Linda Memmer is going to be sharing some information about how to use this phenomenal device at 2:30...... COME ONE, COME ALL!!!

For20hunter

Social starting at 3pm in the tent with Scott Harvey Wines providing tastes of their recent releases! Bring your glasses 🍷🍷😊🍷🍷

Oldelevatorman

Curious here at the rally if anyone has a newer Sleep# bed as to where to locate the holes for the air lines in the wood platform. We'll be having it delivered to us in San Diego in a couple weeks. If you can give us a location come see us at site 95, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For20hunter

AAALLLL past and present Heartland Leadership..... meet at tent for photo op at 4:45 pm before dinner.

For20hunter

RV Comfort Systems Class.... Installing your Cheap Heat System starting NOW I’m the Clubhouse.... come one come all!

Curious here at the rally if anyone has a newer Sleep# bed as to where to locate the holes for the air lines in the wood platform. We'll be having it delivered to us in San Diego in a couple weeks. If you can give us a location come see us at site 95, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I located the hole about 1 foot from the headboard and about a foot from the left side (standing at the foot of the bed looking at the headboard) as that is the side nearest the electric outlet where the pump is plugged in. The hoses from each side of the mattress are located at the head of the bed and are plenty long to reach the unit under the floor.

Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.