EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: PA, New Holland - 7/21/2016 to 7/24/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
I think they are doing a few installs during the rally. I want to take a look at how they do it, in case I opt to buy the DIY kit in the future.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
I think they are doing a few installs during the rally. I want to take a look at how they do it, in case I opt to buy the DIY kit in the future.

From my research, I think, it's where does one mount the actuator w/brake fluid reservoir . I noticed from YouTube videos there are options. Other than that its pretty straight forward IMO.
Jamie, you've already experienced some of that when you fixed your brakes last year i.e.:the backing plates, etc.

Titanguy

We have an install demonstration scheduled for 7/22 at the Rally. Looks like site 1521. Planning on a 9;00 am start.
Not sure of date and time for Disc Brake Conversion or Tire Seminars yet.

JWalker

Saturday evening catered dinner menu.
se0pyh.jpg

Drinks will be provided.

szewczyk_john

I have been keeping my on this thread hoping that we can make it, we just can not commit to it yet. I am hoping that I can make a reservation before the spots are released back to the campground. Just want to point out that when looking for sites, I noticed site 1581 was listed for two different attendees, # 11 & 24. just trying to help out. If anyone is familiar with this campground, how close is the overflow parking to the back of last row? looking at 1580, Thanks

rdufek

Thank You for the heads up, just spoke to Spring Gulch and they have assigned us to site #1559. Jamie and Ginger if you could please make note of the change, Thank You. We did have an issue when making reservations and apparently #1559 is where we are assigned now. Thank You again!!!

Bob and Valerie Dufek
And our beloved Saint Penelope
2015 BH 3750FL
2014 Ram 3500 DRW
HOC # 2858

JWalker

I have been keeping my on this thread hoping that we can make it, we just can not commit to it yet. I am hoping that I can make a reservation before the spots are released back to the campground. Just want to point out that when looking for sites, I noticed site 1581 was listed for two different attendees, # 11 & 24. just trying to help out. If anyone is familiar with this campground, how close is the overflow parking to the back of last row? looking at 1580, Thanks

John, hope you and the crew can make it. Here is a satellite view of the top tier of the campground. You can see that site 1580 is pretty close to the overflow area. Hopefully that is what you're looking for.
sdmj9h.jpg

Thanks for the heads up on the double booking.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank You for the heads up, just spoke to Spring Gulch and they have assigned us to site #1559. Jamie and Ginger if you could please make note of the change, Thank You. We did have an issue when making reservations and apparently #1559 is where we are assigned now. Thank You again!!!

Bob and Valerie Dufek
And our beloved Saint Penelope
2015 BH 3750FL
2014 Ram 3500 DRW
HOC # 2858

Gotcha buddy. Thanks for the follow up.

JWalker

Not to fear though, you have the fierce tagteam of Rowdy and Kaydee to protect you.

Status
Not open for further replies.