EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: TN, Sevierville - 4/21/2016 to 4/24/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

davebennington

I have tried to send E-mails to everyone that I have received a check for the dinner theater so this is a double check, below is a complete listing of all the people who have paid . If you would please check and see if your names are included, if it is NOT let me know ASAP.

Paul & Sue Alfano
Jack & Judi Barnett
Neale & Leslie Behm
Jim & Nancy Beleitti
Paul & Sheila Blackford
Dean & Pam Bowen
James & Rhonda Brown
Ron & Shelia Brown
John & Pam Burks
Milton & Kathy Burton
John & Cathy Carr
Wayne & Anita Cooper
Mike & Justina Crousser
John & Melinda Cull
Bob & Valerie Dufek
Lance & Kem Duguay
Bobby & Linda Eanes
John & Judy Firth
Jim & Denise Fischer
Gus & Debra Funderburg
Don & Cindy Gilbert
Jeff & Nora Hanna
Dick & Debbie Hazel
Hampton & Reta Hill
Clay & Candy Hudson
Ken & Faye Hyde
Bill & Marlene Knieper
John & Nancy Latham
Steve & Patti Lester
Ricky & Rachel Lester
Bob & Barbara Mansolino
Glenn & Paula Martin
Cindy Massengill & Denny McHone
Nathan & Byrd Mathis
Dave Maxon & Chris Brotemarkle
Richard & Clara McInnis
John & Lisa Miller
Kim & Dottie Miranda
Kirk & Cathy Munro
Ron & Ann Parrish
Bill & Janet Roche
Greg & Cheryl Sandoe
Tommy & Linda Sexton
Joe & Linda Shejbal
Terrell & Carol Stanley
Eric & Dorothy van Opstal
Keith(Skip) & Carol VanDriest
Terry & Grace Vinson
Jerry & Jaci Volden
Linda & Walter West
David & Julie Yocum

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Don't forget about the Heartland Gives Back program that this rally is doing. It's for the Smoky Mountain Children's Home which is just down the road from the campground. Many of you will pass this Home which will be on your left side as you are coming out of Sevierville heading to the campground. Listed below are the needs of the Children's Home. Please take a few moments to go over the list and see how you can help.
View attachment Needs List Flier - SMCH.pdf

Nabo

Knoxville news just stated that both southbound lanes on I-75 will be opened tonight (March 9th) at 9:00 pm. They are working to try to open at least 1 lane northbound by March 15th. The projected opening of all lanes north and south bounds will be completed by April 15th. Hope this helps those traveling southbound on I-75 for the rally.

FiremanBill

Knoxville news just stated that both southbound lanes on I-75 will be opened tonight (March 9th) at 9:00 pm. They are working to try to open at least 1 lane northbound by March 15th. The projected opening of all lanes north and south bounds will be completed by April 15th. Hope this helps those traveling southbound on I-75 for the rally.

That will sure beat travelling on 25W through LaFollette Caryville and Jellico. That is a hard road even in a car!

davebennington

Here is the latest listing of everyone who have paid for the dinner theater. If you have sent your payment please check to see if you are on the list.
(I do make mistakes
, sometimes)

dave

Paul & Sue Alfano
Jack & Judi Barnett
Neale & Leslie Behm
Jim & Nancy Beleitti
Paul & Sheila Blackford
Dean & Pam Bowen
James & Rhonda Brown
Ron & Shelia Brown
John & Pam Burks
Milton & Kathy Burton
John & Cathy Carr
Wayne & Anita Cooper
Hogan & Donna Cooper
Mike & Justina Crousser
John & Melinda Cull
Paul & Lynda DiMauro
Bob & Valerie Dufek
Lance & Kem Duguay
Bobby & Linda Eanes
John & Judy Firth
Jim & Denise Fischer
Gus & Debra Funderburg
Don & Cindy Gilbert
Jeff & Nora Hanna
Dick & Debbie Hazel
Hampton & Reta Hill
Clay & Candy Hudson
Ken & Faye Hyde
Bill & Marlene Knieper
John & Nancy Latham
Steve & Patti Lester
Ricky & Rachel Lester
Bob & Barbara Mansolino
Glenn & Paula Martin
Cindy Massengill & Denny McHone
Nathan & Byrd Mathis
Dave Maxon & Chris Brotemarkle
Richard & Clara McInnis
John & Lisa Miller
Kim & Dottie Miranda
Kirk & Cathy Munro
Ron & Ann Parrish
Bill & Janet Roche
Greg & Cheryl Sandoe
Tommy & Linda Sexton
Joe & Linda Shejbal
Terrell & Carol Stanley
Eric & Dorothy van Opstal
Keith(Skip) & Carol VanDriest
Terry & Grace Vinson
Jerry & Jaci Volden
Linda & Walter West
David & Julie Yocum

Nabo

WOW - did I just count 53 couples??? That's fantastic. OK - whose going to carpool?

Nabo

There's also a trolley system that runs the main Parkway. I think the Courthouse route has a stop near the entrance of the campground with a stop at the Titanic/dinner theater/WonderWorks. The cost is pretty cheap - like .50 so this might be an option. Here's the link

davebennington

Buses ar nice. Buses cost $14 per person! Carpooling is the answer for this one. Form your own. Take a neighbor.

Jim is correct buses are nice however the budget will not support 2 buses not even 1, so I guess we have to carpool it or if you prefer truck pool.

dave

GETnBYE

Jim is correct buses are nice however the budget will not support 2 buses not even 1, so I guess we have to carpool it or if you will truck pool.

dave

and buses don't go to the outlet malls first, or to the island after, or to the outlet malls after.......anyone car pooling with us should be prepared!

FiremanBill

So we made the hike up to Rocky Top and Thunderhead Mountain today. I cannot describe the beauty, just like anything that grand picture just don't do it justice. The Views were stunning and would just take your breath away. This is not a a hike for the faint of heart and on a scale of 1 to 10 I'd give it an 8. About 7 miles to the top from the Cades Cove area but it's a 3500+ foot climb over that trek.

I can't walk very well now but it was worth every step. We ended up spending about 7 hours total on the mountain from the time we entered the trail head to when we left it.

So many less challenging trails though and I'll talk about some of them at my presentation on the park.

Attachments

• rocky top 1.jpg
    rocky top 1.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 40
  • rocky top 2.jpg
    rocky top 2.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 45
Status
Not open for further replies.