EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: TN, Sevierville - 4/21/2016 to 4/24/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
I feel so sorry for you. Having to hang out in that beautiful area. Hope to get up and hike the AT through the park sometime down the road. I will be seeking your pointers. Hogan

- - - Updated - - -

What a great Rally. We really enjoyed all of it. Best food yet. Thanks Dave and Julie. And also Praise for those who made this a success. All the crew, but especially Byrd(Nathan maybe) and Butch. I didn't get a chance to meet him but from all I have gathered, he is one of the most supportive guys in the business. Likely to meet him at a table some day.

jnbhobe

We made it to Branson, readsy for another rally. SE rally was a great time, Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to put it together.

rdufek

Thanks Dave and Julie, we had a great time at the Southeast Regional Rally. Thank you to your other volunteers and sponsors. Valerie and I had a great time and really enjoyed ourselves. We also appreciate the warmer weather, thanks for arranging that Dave. Headed back to the cool climate of New York in the morning. It was great meeting new people and making new friends. We hope to join you again in the future at another rally. Safe travels to all.

Bob and Valerie Dufek
And our beloved Saint Penelope
2015 BH 3750FL
2014 Ram 3500 DRW
HOC # 2858

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks Dave,Julie, and all that helped to make this rally a huge success! It was great seeing some old friends and as always making some new ones! We are looking forward to seeing some of you at the SC rally next month. Safe travels all!

ljsexton

A big thank you to everyone who was involved in making the rally a great one. Enjoyed our week in Sevierville. Home for a couple weeks and then on to the SC rally.

Thank you to Dave and everyone at the SE Rally! We were among the other first timers that seemed to enjoy this and plan to repeat the experience at future rallies! We have already registered for the TN Rally in Chattanooga in September and Tom and Nancy sold us on attending the National Rally next year in Goshen. I am eagerly watching the forum for the schedule info! We enjoyed making new like-minded camping friends this weekend. We didn't leave for home until today and suffered through a grueling 45 minute drive to our driveway! Hope everyone has safe travels to their next stopping point!

Van and Donna Vineyard

EEdawg

We just got home to Alabama. We had a great time and this was our first rally. We met lots of nice people and picked up quite a few tips. Thanks to all the organizers and to the vendors. We will be attending more rallys.

FiremanBill

Thank you to Dave and everyone at the SE Rally! We were among the other first timers that seemed to enjoy this and plan to repeat the experience at future rallies! We have already registered for the TN Rally in Chattanooga in September and Tom and Nancy sold us on attending the National Rally next year in Goshen. I am eagerly watching the forum for the schedule info! We enjoyed making new like-minded camping friends this weekend. We didn't leave for home until today and suffered through a grueling 45 minute drive to our driveway! Hope everyone has safe travels to their next stopping point!

Van and Donna Vineyard

45 minutes? that long! you must be exhausted! Our drive was about 4 minutes... ;-)

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
We just got home to Alabama. We had a great time and this was our first rally. We met lots of nice people and picked up quite a few tips. Thanks to all the organizers and to the vendors. We will be attending more rallys.
Richard and Clara,
The AlaMissiBamaSippi Rally is coming up in less than two weeks. I would guess there are spots available at the campground and You would be most welcome to make your next Rally really soon. Go to Events on the Toolbar and click on it; then read the drop down list and find Gulf Shores in the Chapter Rally listings. You don't want to miss this one. So please if you can, join us there. Hogan and Donna Cooper

jbeletti

Great work Lance and IMIGpro! A great way to highlight what was a great rally. Look for this video to be posted on Heartland's Facebook page tomorrow!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
great job star.jpgWonderful video Lance. Thanks for all your hard work and thanks for sharing.

tracks

Thanks to Dave and Julie for an awesome rally and Lance for the incredible video of event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JJnVA

Awesome Rally! Great lineup of events & activities, food & giveaways!! Many thanks, Dave, and Welcome Committee! Enjoyed meeting new friends and catching up with "old" friends!
The Pavliniks, Maxon-Brotemarkel, and Barnetts traveled to Kentucky together after the rally to campout and tour for a week. After checking out houseboats of all size and amenities for a possible new adventure in traveling, we all agreed that we would prefer traveling and camping in our Heartland Fivers!👍
State Dock Houseboat rentals on Lake Cumberland.
image.jpg
Had great campfires! HOC friends are the best😊
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.