Exceptionally Trained Tow Truck '05 F-350 Dually Lariet 4dr Crew Cab

Status
Not open for further replies.

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
My 2005 Ford F-350 Dually will be available for Sale August 1st. It has faithfully towed our 2011 Bighorn 3670 RL and our 2015 Landmark Savanna many wonderful miles as we travel hither and yon and hang out with our Heartland Buddies and is still doing a great job.
As the diesel guys say, it's barely broken in at 146K. Particulars: Grey, 4WD, long bed, 20K Reese Hitch, Good Shoes, bed liner, 4 door Crew Cab with leather heated fully adjustable power seats, Multi-disc CD player plus premium sound with AM/FM stereo. Oil changes and fuel filter changes have been performed at recommended levels. Rotella 15-40. Oil change just done. Tilt/Slide Roof Vent, Sliding rear window. Tinted windows. Pwr windows, door locks and keyless entry. No damage and very clean for '05 model. Donna sees to that.
For more information, contact me by PM. User name is hogan and I live in Tupelo, MS so that is a consideration although I would work with anyone on delivery.
So, why would I sell it. It seems another Ford with flashy wheels and more gadgets got my number. The truck will be listed in the local papers and other outlets after August 1, but thought someone in the Heartland group might just be looking for a really good tow truck.
Hogan Cooper

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
For sale threads are closed per forum rules.
Hogan, please let us know when this is sold.

Peace
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.