Fifth wheel hitch set up for my new 4100 king

Looking at some of the pictures on the forum, I've noticed that some of the fifth wheel set ups are not properly leveled and this puts a lot of weight on the rear tires of the trailer and the bed of the truck not that it will harm the truck but it will squat them more than they would be if they were set up properly. There needs to about 6" of clearance over your bed rails and then the fifth wheel needs to be as level as you can get it, you may need to move the pin box location and or the hitch most are adjustable for height. Looking at many videos and my own experience, this is the proper procedure for setting up your fifth wheel for towing. Both the tv and the trailer needs to be on level ground, with the trailer disconnected and level, back the truck up, first ensuring there is adequate clearance between the bed rails and the fifth wheel, 5-7" is adequate , now adjust the hitch to match the hitch plate to the pin box, this will spread the weight throughout which will give a better ride less stress on your tv and reduce tire damage on the trailer. This will also reduce chucking.

SAFETY FIRST, TAKE THE EXTRA 10 MINUTES.