First outing in the Landmark

sgtbigb

Well the temp beginning to rise, it it is now 39 degrees. I am switching back to LP. :={

danemayer

We're using the 1350 on Auto - so it's running on electric while we're on shore power. It's on LP while towing. I shut it off for a couple of minutes via the battery cutoff while fueling the truck.

sgtbigb

Well, the temp did not hold, it up to 39 degrees, I am changing it back to LP and will take unit to a dometic service repair shop when I get him.

sgtbigb

Well things are looking good, a lot of the issues I had with the help of this forum has been clear up. The only item on my list a the present time is that the RM 1350 will not hold temp while on auto. I feel good like I knew I would:=}

sgtbigb

Well we arrived in spring Texas for the fall south Texas Heartland Rally, Wow what a great bunch of people:=) The only item left is the 1350rm Frig, it do not seem to want to work on auto, I will get that check out when we get to San Antonio monday. So far we have been bless. Song caugth over 300 fish while we were in Corpus Christi. Our Church members will be very happy because give nearly all alway. God is good!

sgtbigb

Well we made it back home, I must tell ya we tried one more time with frig on Auto, the temp went down to 32 degrees:=X. Maybe this s cool weather frig because outside temp was in the high 50s.. I am still going to take it back for service because the seals leak in the frezzer which causes ice cicles to build up. Over all I can say I am very please with this first outing.