First Rally - Alberta Chapter (Sept. 18- 21, 2009)

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
I'd like to thank everyone that made the rally and hopefully those that couldn't make this one will make a future rally. Everyone contributed and that made it special, as Bev & Garry said, new friends were made. I'm working on getting a couple of pictures uploaded, especially the one showing us enjoying all the great food.../Doug

dundee49

Alberta Chapter Leaders
From the newbies

Arlene and I had an awesome time at the Alberta Rally. It was great to meet so many wonderful people and we look forward to next year and more of the same.
Dundee49
2010 Big Country
2009 Silverado

AL KADEY

ALLEYKAT&MOMMAKAT
We attended the Alberta rally and was amazed by the group of people attending. It seemed like a group of old friends getting together, instead of a group meeting for the first time. , Doug and Lynne ' s arranging went perfectly, every one seemed to have a great time, (I KNOW WE DID) . Suggestion were being made for next year. Looking forward to getting together with some of our newfound friends over the next short period of time.

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
Here are a couple of pictures of the rally. As you can see, we enjoyed the food.../Doug

Attachments

• P9190049 edited.jpg
    P9190049 edited.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 35
  • P9190054 edited.jpg
    P9190054 edited.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 35
  • P9200057 edited.jpg
    P9200057 edited.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 35

beardedone

Beardedone
Yes. That was a very nice park. Very quiet and everything we needed. We really had an enjoyable and relaxing time. By the way my wife would really like to get the recipe for the rhubarb squares. Whoever cooked up that delicious salmon - could we find out how you did that. Thanks a million and we are looking forward to seeing everyone again next year.

Garry & Bev

travel bug
Hi Gerry & Rose,
I posted the recipes you requested under a new thread.
Rose your turkey chili was good too. Could you post the recipe as well? We enjoyed getting to know you both at the rally and look forward to seeing you again.
Bev & Garry