EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IN, Florence - 08/15/2024 to 08/18/2024

Added to Calendar: 08/15/24, 08/16/24, 08/17/24, 08/18/24

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
After a fantastic turnout from hosting our first Indiana Chapter rally, Al, Penelope and I are hosting once again in 2024! Our rally is open to all Heartland RV brand owners, and our friends who now own something that suits them better! While we have time to plan the itinerary, rally go-ers can expect a weekend with many rounds of corn hole, activities for all ages and a LOT of fun!

The resort offers over-sized sites, a clubhouse for our group, jumping pillow for kids, heated swimming pool, fishing lake, a dog park, paved walking and biking trails and more!

We have reserved 30 sites at Follow the River RV Resort, located along the scenic Ohio River!

Rates:
Good Sam & Military Rates
$47.70 weekday
$56.70 weekend

Normal Rates
$53.00 weekday
$63.00 weekend

Weekly Rates
$289.00

Sites are reserved until January 1, 2024. Please call to make your reservation and reference the Heartland RVs Owners Rally to be placed in one of our reserved sites. Sites 81-88, 90-93, 102-106, and 107-120 are reserved for our group. All sites are over-sized with full hook-up with 30/50-amp connection, free WiFi and are a combination of pull-thru and back-in sites.

Once reservations are made, please contact me (Amber) with first and last name of those attending, arrival and departure dates, t-shirt sizes and if you are bringing children. You can email me your details at amber.alber@heartlandrvs.com or reply to the forum thread.

Campground Map -
https://www.followtheriverrvresort.com/campground-map-directions-1

Local Attractions -
https://www.followtheriverrvresort.com/local-attractions

Looking forward to seeing everyone In August if not before!

Heartland RV Marketing

Administrator
Staff member
Walter and Linda West former Heartland members arriving 8/13 and departing 8/18
in site 116. Looking forward to seeing everyone
Hi Walter and Linda! We're looking forward to meeting you at the rally! Are you still Heartland owners or do you own another brand? If you're still Heartland owners, we'll need your t-shirt sizes! :) Safe travels!

Heartland RV Marketing

Administrator
Staff member
🎉 EXCITING NEWS 🎉 TorkLift will be generously sponsoring our rally and providing a certificate for a set of their GlowStep Revolution Uprising step system to be raffled off during the event! If you already have a set up TorkLift steps on your rig, we would love to capture testimonials from you throughout rally weekend.

Although the registration deadline has passed, we have 5️⃣ spots open for the rally and I believe they are still taking reservations - so invite your friends! We are looking forward to seeing everyone soon! Amber and Al..and Penelope!

Jeff_Nora_Hanna

Florida Chapter Leaders
After a fantastic turnout from hosting our first Indiana Chapter rally, Al, Penelope and I are hosting once again in 2024! Our rally is open to all Heartland RV brand owners, and our friends who now own something that suits them better! While we have time to plan the itinerary, rally go-ers can expect a weekend with many rounds of corn hole, activities for all ages and a LOT of fun!

The resort offers over-sized sites, a clubhouse for our group, jumping pillow for kids, heated swimming pool, fishing lake, a dog park, paved walking and biking trails and more!

We have reserved 30 sites at Follow the River RV Resort, located along the scenic Ohio River!

Rates:
$47.70 weekday
$56.70 weekend

Normal Rates
$53.00 weekday
$63.00 weekend

Weekly Rates
$289.00

Sites are reserved until January 1, 2024. Please call to make your reservation and reference the Heartland RVs Owners Rally to be placed in one of our reserved sites. Sites 81-88, 90-93, 102-106, and 107-120 are reserved for our group. All sites are over-sized with full hook-up with 30/50-amp connection, free WiFi and are a combination of pull-thru and back-in sites.

Once reservations are made, please contact me (Amber) with first and last name of those attending, arrival and departure dates, t-shirt sizes and if you are bringing children. You can email me your details at amber.alber@heartlandrvs.com or reply to the forum thread.

Campground Map -

Local Attractions -

We will be arriving the 15th and departing the 19th. We'll be in site #93

Heartland RV Marketing

Administrator
Staff member

Rates:
$47.70 weekday
$56.70 weekend

Normal Rates
$53.00 weekday
$63.00 weekend

Weekly Rates
$289.00

Campground Map -

Local Attractions -

If you have any friends on the fence on whether or not they want to attend the Indiana Chapter Rally, we have ONE spot remaining for the HOC group! Looking forward to seeing EVERYONE in August if not before!

Heartland RV Marketing

Administrator
Staff member
We have ONE spot remaining until all 30 reserved sites are filled! And with that, we have exciting news to share for those whom may be interested:

Performance Trailer Braking will have Josh and Heather at the rally and will be able to perform disc brake upgrades, suspension upgrades (Morryde and Roadmaster), and axle upgrades! No need to move the trailer! They may also be able to do bearing repacks if time permits.

Please email PTB as soon as possible with the following information:

- Year, Make & Model of the Trailer

- Year, Make & Model of the Truck

- A picture of the sticker on the axle (normally facing the back of the trailer about center of the axle) – it should have either Lippert or Dexter on it.

Or call us with questions.

info@ptb2.com

405-626-7009

Heartland RV Marketing

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, Everyone!

Just an update that all 30 rally sites have been reserved! If anyone hears of someone wanting to attend, please have them reach out to me (Amber) to be added to the waitlist. We're excited to see everyone from far and wide in August if not sooner!