First Time RV Owner!

stimpity1

Hello All,

Just joined the HOF to meet new people and learn more about my trailer. We just bought a very gently used 2014 27FQBS. In the process of getting it ready for winter. Family can't wait until the spring to get it ready for a fun summer!:D

jimtoo

Hi stimpity1,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new to you unit.

Jim M

Thread moved to better area.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome from Tennessee. The forum is a great place to get all kinds of useful info. Sad she's going to bed for the winter but spring will come pretty soon. Enjoy and future safe travels.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome to the Heartland family from a former Michiganderer (born and raised in Jackson)!

We had a 2013 Heartland Trail Runner 22RK for two years and loved it!

CamperJacks-IMG_0507.jpg Campout2012-PC270054.jpg CamperJacksGulch-IMG_1575.jpg

Hope you have lots of fun with it!

We want to come back to Michigan sometime soon and go up north to some of our old favorite camping spots!

stimpity1

Thanks for the feedback John. Nice looking setup you had with your TR and the new setup you have. I've been camping for years, either by tent, cabin, or staying with family. My father in law has a 2015 Landmark 365 Newport, a brother in law with a 2012 Big Horn, and another brother in law with a non-Heartland travel trailer.

Been busy cleaning it out for winter storage and doing some Amazon shopping for the essentials we will need to hit the ground running in the spring.

Looking forward to some trips out west in your neck of the woods in the near future. I used to live in Idaho and have been all over the western part of the country.

On a side note, how do I go about adding the map that I see several people have in their signature line with states visited shaded in?