Free Spare Parts

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
At least that's what it seems like. I went to turn on one of the basement lights...for probably the second time since I've had it. No work, darn thing is burnt out. So I figure the one in the front compartment is next to useless so I go to pull it out. Remove the clear cover...and there's a second clear cover under the first!

And with our next visit up here, I'll have to bring some of my larger woodworking clamps and construction adhesive. The inner wall covering of the dining/living room slide is detaching from the outer wall right at the fancy front slide trim. Real nice :mad:

cjhicks

At least that's what it seems like. I went to turn on one of the basement lights...for probably the second time since I've had it. No work, darn thing is burnt out. So I figure the one in the front compartment is next to useless so I go to pull it out. Remove the clear cover...and there's a second clear cover under the first!

And with our next visit up here, I'll have to bring some of my larger woodworking clamps and construction adhesive. The inner wall covering of the dining/living room slide is detaching from the outer wall right at the fancy front slide trim. Real nice :mad:
John, I think that you have found our missing light cover could you please sent it to us so we wont have to bother our dealer about it. ThanksNone

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Sure! Just send a stomped, self-abused envelope. Maybe you could look in your walls and see if there's any extra sticky stuff you could trade.

cjhicks

Sure! Just send a stomped, self-abused envelope. Maybe you could look in your walls and see if there's any extra sticky stuff you could trade.
Sorry we are all out of extra sticky stuff because the MICE had it for there midnight snack and we would send the "stomped self-abused envelope to you via high speed internet service but we can not get that out here in the country.:confused:

jimtoo

Hey Guys, take those extra parts back to your dealer and tell him you do not need the spare parts and want your money back for the extras.:D

Jim M