Fuel prices around here

traveler44

I just drove past one of our local fuel stations and the price for regular gas is 4.23/9 and the V-Power is at 4.55/9. The diesel is at 398/9 but I think it was a little higher a few days ago. I don't know what the prices are over at Goshen but they were higher just across the line in Indiana a few days ago. They are usually a little cheaper over there. We live about 5 miles west of the Indiana line in Kankakee County. I just thought I would warn anybody who wants to fill up before they go through this area. They change prices around here faster than the wind changes direction. They always seem to have a glitch at the refineries that keeps our average above the national average price. Tom

brw549

Its not just there. Its everywhere. Always amazes me that the refineries are down for maintenance at a time when most are using more fuel for travel, thus giving them a reason to increase the price. Another time is if there is a hurricane anywhere moving in the direction of the USA. I don't understand how they charge two prices for diesel: credit vs cash they don't do this for gas...

MTPockets

New Mexico regular gas has been 3.39 - 3.79 ..... Filled up at Wal-Mart a few days ago - Diesel was 3.49....

dbbls59

Wish I had a bigger tank. Here in the KC,MO area diesel is $3.64. It is going down slowly.

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
The flying J here in North Texas is $3.46 per gallon (cash price) for diesel.
They honor the cash price with a credit card plus 2 cents discount with RV Loyalty card.

Westwind

Whaaaat! $3.46 here in RI we are at $3.899 and feeling lucky? Like the weather - all over the place.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
What I hated about IN and fueling there is the advertised price is untaxed so we thought it was a good deal until we saw different at pump. Thankfully we only needed to full up once and found the Kroger that Jayc said was cheap...lol. Most we paid though was in Elkhart as I wanted to top off before heading out an the station behind Great Lakes robed me at 4.29 a gallon. Thankfully my truck only wanted $70 at that price to fill up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
In Arkansas Saturday saw $3.75, while we flipped our switch and refueled from our 115 gal tank where I paid $3.38 a few weeks ago. Sure do love that tank!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ncc1701e

Well guys, if you are coming through western KY hold on to your wallet. Regular gas: $3.95 Diesel: $3.84 This was as of noon today. Prices have jumped almost $0.50 this week and in southern Indiana with there higher taxes it is over $4.00/ gallon. Oh, I got it right, gas is higher than diesel right now.

Dave49

Ahhhhhhhh don't worry all, it's $4.29 a gallon for gas, $4.19 for diesel here in northern MI.

Dave

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Colorado Springs diesel was $3.61 yesterday and regular gas was $3.69. Gas has dropped 20 cents in last couple of weeks.

traveler44

Colorado Springs diesel was $3.61 yesterday and regular gas was $3.69. Gas has dropped 20 cents in last couple of weeks.
That is close to the national average according to the news reports around here. I would like to apologize for all of the greed and corruption around our area but I would be talking all day. Tom

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
Lots of these available as Apps for phones but here's one I use on the laptop Fuel Prices. Once you select the area just click the tab for Diesel or the grade of gas you want to shop.
I like to look down the road and plan fuel stops.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Ok get this - regular gas $3.01, diesel $3.69 to $3.79. Man are we screwed up in east Tennessee.

BigDaddy

Founding Alabama Chapter Leaders-Retired
We just left Colter Bay in the Grand Tetons NP. Diesel was $4.42!!!!!! We only topped the tank on our way out to tour. Fueled up in Jackson Hole for $4.04 and felt like we got a real deal!