Furrion 55" TV

greatheron

MD Chapter Member
We have a Furrion 55" TV in our Big Country and just got a Pathway X2 Dish system. Anyone know how you can get to the back of the TV to hook up a HDMI cable? Any other set up tips are also welcome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

richheck

Seasoned Member
My LM 365 came prewired with the HDMI input mounted by the Sat and OTA/Park outlet in a upper cabinet over the TV.

greatheron

MD Chapter Member
Follow up on our Pathway X2 project. Took the tv off the mounting bracket, two screws at the bottom and it lifted right off. On the left side of the tv there are three HDMI slots. Two are already used which worked out in our case because we hooked up the blue-ray player directly to the tv and the Pathway X2 to the HDMI port on the side of the Furrion DVD head unit housing. While we had the tv off, we installed a Samsung sound bar too. Had to unhook a two- plug cable from "audio out" which is a separate dock of plug slots located on the rear bottom of the tv. We can't figure out what the original plugs did? We don't see a loss of sound or function . . . yet. Sorry, no pictures, but may try to post some later. Still negotiating the downloads for the new Wally and 211z Dish receivers. Had to hook separate coaxial cables directly to each tv for the initial download which took quite a long time (we live in a heavily wooded area without a great line-of-sight). Hoping we can hook directly through the universal docking station like intended after initialization downloads.

greatheron

MD Chapter Member
Follow up on our Pathway X2 project. Took the tv off the mounting bracket, two screws at the bottom and it lifted right off. On the left side of the tv there are three HDMI slots. Two are already used which worked out in our case because we hooked up the blue-ray player directly to the tv and the Pathway X2 to the HDMI port on the side of the Furrion DVD head unit housing. While we had the tv off, we installed a Samsung sound bar too. Had to unhook a two- plug cable from "audio out" which is a separate dock of plug slots located on the rear bottom of the tv. We can't figure out what the original plugs did? We don't see a loss of sound or function . . . yet. Sorry, no pictures, but may try to post some later. Still negotiating the downloads for the new Wally and 211z Dish receivers. Had to hook separate coaxial cables directly to each tv for the initial download which took quite a long time (we live in a heavily wooded area without a great line-of-sight). Hoping we can hook directly through the universal docking station like intended after initialization downloads.

Well, we tried out the satellite Pathway X2 over the 4th of July camping trip. We were in a wooded family campground and could only get reception when hooked directly to the Wally (and not all the time and no HD), meaning the wire has to got through the rear window. While trying initialization earlier at home, Dish network said they do not support two receivers even though they are charging us $7 a receiver and the Pathway X2 has two output ports.

Anyone have experience hooking two receivers through the universal docking station? We have the Wally and 211z receivers. I know there are satellite to living room ports and have tried that with limiting the run to 25'.