Fuse/breaker protection

sunriverman

On our 2010 Sundance 2900MK the positive goes from the batteries to the buss bar and then out to the circuits. There is only one inline fuse in the front compartment and that is for the front landing gear motor. There are no minreset breakers as some have mentioned.
My question is where is the fuse that controls the 12v power going to the Lippert rear stabilizer jacks. Supposed to be a 20 amp protecton? Nothing found in the wiring harness/switch to the landing jacks. Any help would be appreciated. Are there any electrical diagrams for Heartland's products. My dealer is no help at all unless you have a billable problem.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Here's an outside guess. Check your 12V fuse panel. If it's like mine, there are more fuses than labels. I've got an unlabelled 15A and 20A ATC fuse in mine. Whatever is written on the label under the one in the photo is lost forever (tried prying it off to no avail). Possible the 20A is for the electric rear jacks?? One of these days, I might pull them and see what doesn't work.

View attachment 11999View attachment 12000

Bob Vaughn

John, thanks for posting that photo, I looked at the 12 volt fuze panel and wondered how I was supposed to know what the fuzes were for....I did not see the label on the cover....dummy me.....