Glad we are home!

olcoon

Well, I'm sure glad we left Texas when we did. I was getting tired of warm weather, little rain, & blue sky! Since we've back in Missouri, we've had a few nice days, mostly it's been rain & cold. Today it's 31 & snowing, not too often we get snow here in May, & according to the weather bureau we'll get about 3" before it's over in the morning! Sure has been an unusual year.

Netem

So Roy,your the one that caused this. Our friends were supposed to leave Tx today to come back to Mo. He said he thinks he will wait a few days. This global warming is killing me. :>)

TXTiger

We are having a Santa Anna in Southern California. Temps in the high 80's low 90's. No snow here. Great beach weather but the water is still cold!!!!!!

jayc

Legendary Member
You know, if you were still in south Texas and got 3" of snow, it would be an EVENT! It is a big deal to get snow at all. People take off from work and schools close because of snow.

olcoon

Oh well, even though we are freezing, have snow, & it seems like the rain won't stop I know it won't last...hopefully! Bright thing is that so far, every day I've woke up on this side of the sod with Sally next to me! What more could I ask for? It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood boys & girls!