Good Luck Mike!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Today, our Maryland Chapter Leader, Michael Walker will undergo double knee replacement surgery. Please pray for the doctors steady hands, a successful procedure and a rapid recovery. Mike has struggled through this season in pain but never complained. We love you buddy! Good luck today!

RuralPastor

Hey Mike, I have prayed for you. Having gone through this myself, I know the rehab can be tough. Improvements through the first week are exponential, though. Three years later I have no regrets!

jnbhobe

Good luck Mike you'll be glad you did it. I have done it once and get the second one Nov 5th. Have a speedy recovery.

gebills

Good Luck with the surgery and your recovery Michael. Surgery is in the doctor's and God's hands. The recovery issues are principally in yours. The first week after surgery are "can we turn up the morphine any?", and ya feel like you've been run over by a tractor. The second week is "these things seem to be workin' but gosh it hurts". The third week after surgery, there seems to be an uptick in your outlook on life. Forth week, life is worth living after all. The sixth week, while left alone at the house, I decided that my eve troughs needed cleaning out, so I pulled out the ladder, climbed up 12-feet and cleaned out the eves. I did catch h--- for that, but that is the transition one can go through. I threw the pain pills away during the fourth week. Now, 5 years after the fact, I don't even think about having metal/poly knees, and 6 months of the year, I still climb 20 steps in a ship probably nothing less than twenty-five times a day. I'm sure, you will do well..........

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Good Morning Big Bionic Mike or should I now call you Titanium Mike. Heard you are doing well thanks be to god. Can't wait to see if this surgery helps your golf game, I heard it does not but I won't tell you that, oops. Cats out of the bag. "Stay Thirsty my friend."

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Good luck and hope your feeling better each day Big Mike. Remember baby steps, you don't want to break in the new equipment the wrong way. Treat them as a new set of brake pads slow, easy and consistent operation. Don't use the Jimmy Cosmo way, "Grip it and rip it."