Great trip with our 3010RE

Dumboldles

DW and I just finished a month long trip to the Oregon coast and to Eastern Idaho to watch The eclipse. We started in Las Vegas where we had truck problems, $1000 payed to fix fuel lines and fuel pump and then we headed north.

Quite satisfied with the BH, all the warranty problems taken care of and didn't have any big problems. One problem occurred when one side of the slide would not retract, found a broken bolt on the ground (cross bolt), was able with help from a friend to push the slide back in and headed toward Idaho Falls. DW found a dealer on line. Smith RV in Idaho Falls...pulled in, explained problem to service manager, problem fixed ($65) and 35 min later back on road headed to Bear lake Idaho.

DW and I real happy with our BH, feel the quality and craftsmanship is exceptional...no feelings that we made a mistake with the purchase. Looking for a few more years of seeing this country pulling the 3010RE.

Dumboldles

Restofrank

Congratulations with your new Bighorn! We did the Oregon Coast two years ago and really enjoyed it. I'm happy to hear that your trip went well, Heartland really builds good RVs