grey tank outlet fittings

Abear79

Please point me in the right direction. Coming out my grey tank is a 3" coupling with an o-ring on it. Then into the eccentric 3" x 1 1/2" reducer, then into the 1 1/2" valve. I am having a hard time getting the 3" couple with the o-ring on it. I even talked to HL. But my #1 question to you all is, what is the sealant on that piece? I did have to remove 2 hose claps to remove this piece. Is it [FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]vulkem or trempro? What can I use because I can find if those 2 sealants are good on abs tanks? I am hoping I ordered the right parts today. Ill find out next week. Just hope its something I can work with to make it work without leaking. Any help is appreciated.

Back story:
I was changing my cloroplast and I was adding some 1x4's. When I noticed that my front grey tank had fallen out of its rails. after checking it out, I found that the fitting was cracked about half way around the fitting. So my wife and I lifted the tank back up and adjusted the rail so the tank sat well on the angle. Now I am just making sure I have all the right stuff for when the fittings come in.
[/FONT]