Happy Birthday Flying Dutchman

jnbhobe

Happy Birthday to the founding member of the Heartland Rallyholics Eric vanOpsil. Hope you Have a great day Eric and many many more !!:cool:

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Happy Birthday, Eric! Today is your day, well, yours and Punxsutawney Phil's. Hope you didn't see your shadow, I'm ready for spring. Let's see, Elko in 39 days, but who's counting?

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Happy B'day Eric. Hope your day is as beautiful as this sunny day is here in TN.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU ALL!! I feel as if I am past the age where birthdays are anticipated with glee, yet you have all made my day today very special. What a turn of events in my life when Dorothy and I made that first Heartland purchase years ago. We had no idea how our circle of friends would blossom, no, actually explode, as we met and befriended more and more Heartland owners on the rally circuit and RV shows. What a special, caring, bunch of people you are!! I treasure your kind words and wishes, and I hope to see all of you soon or sooner as we travel around this year. Each trip brings the joy of meeting close friends again, and the opportunity to befriend those many Heartland owners we have not met yet. You have all become members of MY Heartland 'family'. My sincere thanks to you all. :D