Happy Birthday " Porthole"

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Happy Birthday to Duane AKA "Porthole" The CyClone Modification guy !! Have a great Day .:)

porthole

Retired
Thanks everyone. I was away and frequently had no cell coverage, and at time no net coverage unless I was willing to pay (hotel). Most of the time in the hills there is no 3G, so no extras on the phone, especially with early droids.
We head to western NC up in the hills every year.

Have a great Birthday Duane! Hope you are enjoying your trip! Ride safe, see you soon!
I did, I did and I did and I'll see ya next week.

Have a GREAT one. Jamie, Ginger and Madi
Thanks Jamie - did you get my PM?

Happy Birthday, Duane. You still a hose dragger?
No way - the hose heads need us truckies to open up so they can go in and not complain "it's too hot"

Happy Birthday Duane, We will put a BD candle in your bowl of Gumbo at the NY Rally.:eek:
M'mmm can't wait!

Happy birthday Duane. Hope you had a great ride from Jersey to Nashville and back. Jim
Thanks Jim. The Nashville part was literally last minute, and I was elected to lead the group. I have a habit of staying off the beaten path and finding new places to have great rides (and sometimes places to turn around from :eek: )

Never gave the Garden's a thought until we rode right past the front gate!
The weather and your schedule meant we couldn't get back there in time.

jbeletti

Thanks Jim. ...Never gave the Garden's a thought until we rode right past the front gate!
The weather and your schedule meant we couldn't get back there in time.

That's cool that you came by my neighborhood. Now you know right where it is - so we are expecting to see you and Deb come by at some point :)

Jim

gschaaf

Hey Duane sorry I didn't realize it was your birthday hope you had a great day but if you're like me they just become another day.Have a good one. See ya in NY