Has anyone done a half paint, after the fact ?

mmomega

AnyTimer
Just wondering if anyone decided to get a half body or full body paint after receiving their trailer?
We have the standard white with graphics stickers and really love the look of the half and especially the full paint.

Was it ridiculously expensive? Just looking for any type price range and experiences you've had.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Paint job after the fact? Wow, I have never heard of anyone doing that. But I am sure someone would be willing to do it for you.
I would guess the price to be in the 5-7 thousand dollar range. That's why I have a white trailer.

Peace
Dave

GOTTOYS

Check with a shop that paints semi-trailer/trucks. They will have a large enough paint booth. I would think $5,000 and up depending on how many colors you want and the design work. Good work and good materials don't come cheap...Don

mmomega

AnyTimer
actually leaning more towards the half body. We just have the white with graphics then we saw this one which is the same trailer as ours just painted.

Attachments

• KL_HalfBodyPaint.jpg
    KL_HalfBodyPaint.jpg
    542.1 KB · Views: 136

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
The new full body paint is in the $12000 range. Half that and you are at $6000. It will cost around $1000 to prep it so just guessing I would think $7000 would be a fair price for a half body paint. Maybe some one out this is a paint and body person who would know better.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
On the earlier 2011's that scheme was the standard paint job, so it didn't cost anything extra. That's what we have on ours and we like it better than the full body paint.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
On the earlier 2011's that scheme was the standard paint job, so it didn't cost anything extra. That's what we have on ours and we like it better than the full body paint.

I love the look of your trailer Gus! Very sweet and not overdone!