Hdmi ?

dbarnard

We have a 2013 3570. The main TV is a Sony and only has 2HDMI ports. I needed one for my satellite so I unplugged HDMI 2 and plugged in the satellite. Does anyone know what the HDMI cable I unplugged goes to? I tried to trace it but it enters a hole in thewall and disappears . It doesn't go to the DVR or surround sound because theyworks fine. Is there any way to hook up3 HDMI cables to a TV with only 2 ports. Thanks!

jbeletti

Hi Dale.

It most likely terminates into a wall-plate in our entertainment system cabinet. Look for a white wall-plate with an HDMI receptacle and 3 RCA females (R/W/Y). If so wired, it's for your convenience for routing signals between devices installed in the cabinet and the TV set.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Dale! Haven't heard from you in ages! Looks like you got a new trailer about the same time we did. Are you interested in coming up for our rally in July?

Hows Judy? Say hi to her from us. We miss seeing you guys.

Kristy

dbarnard

Hi Kristy, Last year was a bad medical year for me so rvingwas at minimum. Thus the low profile. Weare leaving in about a week to go to Lone Pine to visit our youngest daughter and newest grandbaby and then over into Utah. We are planning atrip this summer up to the San Juans with Jim an Lucy and then over to WestYellowstone to visit Kevin and Henny. Depending on when we decide to leave will dictate if we can attend yourrally. Should be deciding soon. We have always enjoyed your rallys. Tell Mark hifor us and be well.
DaleB

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Glad the tough year is over. take care in your travels and hopefully we will see you soon.
Kristy