Headed to Wapiti Campground WY

ShoganCO

Our first camping experince in our new BC 3250TS. We will be there from the 22nd to the 28th. Wife and I are moving up from a AF 1150 slide-in camper. I think we will enjoy the living space upgrade alot along with all of the other changes.

I noticed the place nearly filled up within 48hrs of reserving a spot, guessing it is popular. :)

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hello ShoganCO and welcome to the forum.
I think you are really going to like all the extra space you have in your new BC.
Consider joining us next month in Gillette, WY for the North American Heartland Rally.
Also consider joining the Heartland Owners Club.
And do not forget about the September rally in FT. Collins
All the information on the above can be found on the Portal Page.

Peace
Dave

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Welcome! It's one of the most popular on the Northfork. Here is what it looks like in the winter Image028.jpg

If you have time look us up. We live about 8 miles out of town on the Southfork and we go to town every Friday night to eat. All our contact info is in the H.O.T.E.L. section.

ShoganCO

We are planning on attending the event at Fort Collins and I love the pic of the sheep. We may just look you guys up Dave & Amy. This is all new to us so we are a bit excited and yes, we will absolutly enjoy the added space. :) The AF 1150 was nice but it was like living in a matchbox after about a week and I won't miss mounting and dismounting the camper. Not a hard thing to do but a bit of a PITA at times.

@ Dave, I am now a memeber of the club. :) We probably won't make the rally this year since I did not plan to take leave during that time but we will make sure we attend next year!