Heartland sightings

Hoosier Wolverine

Yesterday while driving into town (I live in Kokomo IN) I saw two new 5ers being towed south on U.S. 31 by commercial trucks. A couple lucky people will shortly take delivery of their shiney new ones. One was a Big Horn, the other a Greystone. Enjoy :)

Rrloren

Sitting in Grassy Key RV Park in Marathon , Fl , see a Landmark from Tn. here. Weather in the 70's, really nice place. Not lookin forward to getting back into the cold.

kb0zke

There was a Landmark at the campground we were at in Branson 10 days ago, but didn't see anyone around it.

Everyone, please keep your eyes out for a Landmark Rushmore. Supposedly it will be on its way to us in Texas next week. LOL Seems like we've been waiting forever (mid December). There are 5 Big Horns in our rv park, no Landmarks.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
We are at our secret spot in Anza Borrego Desert, Ca. One other Bighorn 3580 nearby. Spoke to them briefly. I don't believe they are on the forum or in the owners club.....Weather in 70's everyday. 40's at night.

Buford445

I was Headed Up I75 North of Knoxville Wednesday 2/9/2011 and seen a Landmark Headed SOUTH, it was around 9:00am
Good Looking Rig

kkamshop

Everyone, please keep your eyes out for a Landmark Rushmore. Supposedly it will be on its way to us in Texas next week. LOL Seems like we've been waiting forever (mid December). There are 5 Big Horns in our rv park, no Landmarks.

Ken saw a Rushmore headed south the other day - he said it had a really distinctive paint scheme with the word Rushmore in large letters on the side (at least I think that's what he told me)

cjhicks

We are at Harbor Lakes Resort in Port Charlotte, Florida and there are 3 Bighorn's, 3 Sundance's and 1 Big Country, all with Ontario license plates. Also another Bighorn from Texas just pulled into the site next to us.