Heartlanders in Rockport, Aransas Pass and Port Aransas AND ???

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
HOC GET – TO - GETHER

MONDAY JANUARY 23, 2012

BEACHES CAFE AND BAKERY ----PORT ARANSAS

118 BEACH STREET Port Aransas, TX 7837
4PM

ALL HEARTLAND OWNERS WELCOMED ,.

LET ME KNOW HOW MANY ARE COMING SO I CAN CALL IN A RESERVE A BIG TABLE

jimtoo

We will try to make it this time. Will be in CC for Dr. apt. that morning.. so we will see you Monday afternoon.

Jim and Bette McGee

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
Please come as it will be my DW and I our 30th anniversary and the next day my 67th BD

Herbiesrig

Thread: Heartlanders in Rockport, Aransas Pass and Port Aransas AND ??? JANUARY 31ST HOC DINNER HAS BEEN CHANGED TO TROUT STREET IN PORT ARANSAS. GET OFF THE FERRY VEER TO THE LEFT AND AT THE STOP LIGHT TURN INTO TROUT STREET PARKING LOT... ENJOY .....

olcoon

We'll be there, this will also be our last one, as the next morning we are heading to the RGV, at least for a while, if not for the rest of our stay.

olcoon

This is our first year going there, so we really don't have a destination yet. We have reservations for 3 days at First Colony MH & RV Park in San Benito. Hoping to scout out the area enough to decide where to stay. If we like it there, we'll probably just stay there. DW has a seasonal job that possibly will call her back in March, so we don't know how long we'll be able to stay.

Herbiesrig

Dan and I will be in Mission on Sunday for a week... we will be staying in The Lamplighter, Bentson Palm Drive, at a friends home until Sat Feb 4 or 5th..

Looking forward to seeing you

This is our first year going there, so we really don't have a destination yet. We have reservations for 3 days at First Colony MH & RV Park in San Benito. Hoping to scout out the area enough to decide where to stay. If we like it there, we'll probably just stay there. DW has a seasonal job that possibly will call her back in March, so we don't know how long we'll be able to stay.
Hey, Guys, it,s Gary & Sandi Phillips from Sedalia, MO. We are in Pharr, East of Mission, in Tropic Star RV Park. Lots to do here. Will be at the Meet & Greet on Feb. 1 and at Ron Hoover's on the second. Hope to see you there. If you are up this way, call us. 660-351-5146.

olcoon

Hi Gary & Sandi,
We saw you were going to attend the 2 events, and were planning on looking you up when we get down there!

Roy & Sally