Hello Everyone

justafordguy

My wife and I just purchased our first travel trailer, a 2013 Heartland Pioneer DS31. We have had it for a few months and 3 camping trips and so far we love it. I have a lot to learn but it looks like I've come to the right place.:)

jimtoo

Hi justafordguy,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Yes, you have come to the right place. The Heartland family is here to help with any problems or questions you may have. We also have a great search machine, so you might try that also if you have a question and need an answer right away, sometimes it may take a while, usually no more than an hour to get an answer from a member. Also under the "Tools" area at the top of the page we have a lot of owners manuals and some owner published diagrams to help in diagnosing some problems.

Again welcome to the family and join us at a rally when you can.

Jim M

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
My wife and I just purchased our first travel trailer, a 2013 Heartland Pioneer DS31. We have had it for a few months and 3 camping trips and so far we love it. I have a lot to learn but it looks like I've come to the right place.:)

Congrats on your new Pioneer! You are right....This is the place!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations and Welcome to the Heartland family and the forum. What a neat camper you have. Check out the Heartland Owners Club chapter in Florida in that they have a good time at a Heartland event. Enjoy and travel safely.