Hello from Stoughton, Saskatchewan, Canada

lincadams

Hello all! A year ago I bought a 2011 Heartland Sundance TT 3200FK. The wife especially loves it as the entire front kitchen area is counter space! Lotsa room for coffee maker (me) and margarita maker (her). ;)

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
Once again, we would like to welcome you to the Heartland Owners Club (Saskatchewan Chapter). I am glad you are enjoying your Sundance unit and that your wife is happy with the kitchen. My wife too, loves her kitchen! Counter space and room for her Tassimo coffee unit.

We are looking forward to meeting you and hope to do so at the upcoming Alberta Chapter Rally in Camrose, AB June 22 - 24. Your Chapter Leader, Don Ewart will be in attendance along with the Club President Jim Beletti and his wife Nancy. This would be a great opportunity to meet members in the West and ask questions, gain insight, and above all have a fun weekend!

lincadams

Actually, Don was passing through and I had the pleasure of meeting him! Had a coffee and a drink with him. Gave me some good advice.....always ask, no such thing as a stupid question (well, actually there is cause I've probably asked a few in my time! :D) Quick question, being a new member and all, how long or how many post does a person have to wait till he can post a pic of his home on wheels?

jbeletti

Welcome lincadams! I see you joined the club too - awesome. Maybe I'll see you in Alberta. Or maybe at a stateside rally.

jimtoo

HI lincadams,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Normally after the first 2 post which must be approved by moderators you can start posting pictures on the forum.

Enjoy the forum.
Jim M