Hello, New Member Here

SeldomSeen

Hi, I go by "SeldomSeen" and I live in Arizona. Just purchased a 2011 Heartland Greystone 29MK. Used to own an Alfa Sun, but way to heavy and hard to repair since they went out of business. My wife and I travel along with a dog, 8 year old Westie named Buddy, now you know he rules the roost. I retired in April but my wife continues to work so we are traveling all the time. We love Colorado, Utah, Northern California and most places west and north of Arizona. We pull with a 2012 Ford F-250 XLT, 16k Husky slider. Hope to get acquainted with a number of you and maybe do some camping together sometime.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hellow SeldomSeen, and welcome to the forum. This is a great place to share information about our rigs and camping stories.

Peace
Dave

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on retirement and welcome to the forum. I haven't been in a Greystone till this past weekend at the Tennessee Rally and was very impressed with it. Now the only thing you might want to do is join the Heartland Owners Club. Again congratulations and travel safely.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
SeldomSeen, Welcome to the Heartland family & Forum. I like the poem and I agree, dogs are a good judge of character.

scotty

:cool: Welcome to the Heartland family and forum. These folks are all great and Heartland RVs are among one of the best out there. Best wishes with your new unit and safe travels ;)

jbeletti

Hi SeldomSeen. Welcome to the forum and the the Heartland family. Consider joining the Heartland Owners Club, join us at some rallies and make that username change from SeldomSeen to OftenSeen or LovedWhenSeen :)