Hello

jds50

Thought I would say hello. I have already had the pleasure of an email from Michael and Ann Walker. My husband and I graduated from a pop-up to a 2011 Big Horn, the 3670. We are pulling it with a 3500 Silverado. We have taken a few trips since we purchased it in March, including to Berlin and Virginia Beach (Holiday Travel RV ). One thing about Virginia Beach, those jets are loud and fly over all day, until early evening. It's a very nice campground with a great staff. We are considering attending the Rally there in 2012. We really hope to meet fellow RVers, because none of our friends camp! Go figure! Looking forward to attending some rallies both near and far. Janet Smith

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Janet,

Welcome to the Northeast Region! We have a very active region and if rallies are your game you have come to the right place. Keep an eye on the forum for all your rally information. We are registered for the Virginia Rally so maybe we'll get to meet each other then. You are going to make so many camping friends so fasten your seatbelt and drive on down the rally road! You won't regret it! The New York and New Jersey 2012 rallies are on the forum now. Check them out!

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
jds50... Welcome to the Forum!
You will finds lots of friends and great information here.
;)

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Come on down to the Virginia Beach rally! All the supersites are taken, but the campground is still assigning folks to the full hook-up area adjacent to the supersites. We'd love to see you there.

larryanddonnakeever

Past Oklahoma Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Welcome, If you ever get out west to Oklahoma and/ or Texas check out the rally schedule. Texas has a couple a year. We have just started a new chapter in Oklahoma and we are planning on having maybe 2 rallies our first year. Enjoy your new BigHorn...
Larry and Donna Keever
Oklahoma City, OK

Speedy

Welcome to the forum Janet. A really great bunch of people with tins of knowledge to boot. My wife and I did the say as you; popup to Big Country (3650RL). Sister to your rig. Hope to see you at the Rally in WY.

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Welcome aboard. If you make it to the national rally in Gillette (June 14-17) make plans to join us for our Wyoming chapter rally in Cody the following weekend.

wdk450

Welcome to the Heartland Family!! That loud (Navy jet) noise you heard is referred to as "The sound of Freedom". As a former Navy guy, I have heard it said that in times of a crisis situation around the world, the President commonly asks: "Where is the nearest (Navy) Aircraft Carrier?"