Help with possible clogged drain hose?

twohappycampers

This has to do with my clothes washer. It's in the front of the trailer. Half way through a load today, it just stopped, it was in the drain and spring cycle. We've done all the troubleshooting recommended in the manual, but it just remains stuck. It has what looks like a full load of water in it, like none of it is able to drain out. From what you guys know about the plumbing, do you think it could be this: yesterday my husband washed some solid colour waterproofing wood stain off his hands down the bathroom sink. The wood stain says "soap and water clean up". All our drains are working perfectly fine. As I said, we've done what we can as suggested in the washer manual troubleshooting guide. Other than "possible cause: household drain may be clogged. what to do: check household plumbing. You may need to call a plumber".

So, do you think it's possible that the paint could have clogged some hose or something so the washer would not be able to drain, but the kitchen and bathroom and shower drain just fine? Or maybe it's just a coincidence?

Thanks, guys, for your help. Lorna

brianharrison

Hi Lorna,

Washing water based wood stain off of your DH husbands hands would not plug the drain. It does sound like something `stopped` on the washer.

Do you know the model number? I assume it is a stackable. There are a few more manuals here on the Heartland Owners Manuals web page.

There may be some info there that may help. If you post the model maybe someone else may also chime in.

There are some fault codes (page 13 of this manual) for the washer, depending on the washer model - The door lock LED will flash a series of long and short blinks. You may be able to determine a fault code if the LED is blinking.

Brian

danemayer

If it's a Splendide stackable, hold the power switch
Down for 10 seconds to power off. Then power ON and Set the dial to mode C for drain and press the start button.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Was it running and then just stopped, with the lights still on? Outside chance the drive belt is the problem. If you can access the back of the machine, remove the oval panel and take a look.

Here's the parts schematic for the combo units.