Hey Texans! Was that you?

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
I knew that would get your attention...

Texas Plates .....

We buzzed a Big Horn with a white Dodge dually parked in the WalMart in Klamath Falls, Oregon. They have stickers for two national rallies so they are around here somewhere on the forum.

If you got a black Volvo XC60 slowing down to look at you a few minutes ago, that was us!

Let us know if you are sticking around for a day or two or even if you just want to head out for dessert tonight. You can PM or email us and maybe we can catch up with each other.

Mark and Kristy

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Kristy, that may be Bret &Sandy! Invizatu!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
It's just too bad we didn't get to meet up with whoever it was. I'm sure they will check the forum in a few days and go, Whaaa! So that's who those weird people were!

Kristy

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Yep, just made the connection in my head. He posted he was there yesterday on their way to Sisters Oregon. Small world. ;) I'm sure he'll post when he sees this. They are full timing!

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Cool! Sisters is a nice place. We have some members in Bend about 30 miles from there.

Kristy

happykraut

I've always said how nice it would be if you could actually read the member numbers on the owner plaques when you follow someone or see a rig sitting someplace. Shortly before the National Rally in Gillette I chased a rig through Custer State Park trying to read his number. Talk about major tailgating. Then I told the DW to get the binoculars out and she finally got to read his number. We found out it was Rex Hasty.

Last edited:

Heathcote4

We don't have our plaque yet but I was passed by a 5er with a plaque on I20 Friday. I was wondering if there was a secret waive....lol.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
The secret wave is...........

A wave the comes from ♡land family.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
I knew that would get your attention...

Texas Plates .....

We buzzed a Big Horn with a white Dodge dually parked in the WalMart in Klamath Falls, Oregon. They have stickers for two national rallies so they are around here somewhere on the forum.

If you got a black Volvo XC60 slowing down to look at you a few minutes ago, that was us!

Let us know if you are sticking around for a day or two or even if you just want to head out for dessert tonight. You can PM or email us and maybe we can catch up with each other.

Mark and Kristy

That was us! Stayed the night at Wally World and now at Suttle Lake (12 miles west of Sisters)
Going to be campground host for the summer.link creek 004.JPGlink creek 001.JPG

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Looks like a beautiful place. We haven't been there. Maybe we will have to check that out.

There are a couple of HOC members in the Bend area. The one we know best is gaffer. PJ and Karol live just south of Bend. PJ may see this, but you could also PM them if you wanted to have visitors. Who knows? Maybe we could make a Spring outing of it.

Kristy

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
Rod & Kelly... There are 4 US forest service campgrounds and a resort / lodge on the lake. We are at the Link Creek campground for the summer (camp host). Beautiful area!

Gaffer

Rod & Kelly... There are 4 US forest service campgrounds and a resort / lodge on the lake. We are at the Link Creek campground for the summer (camp host). Beautiful area!
I don't know if we met at the National Rally in Gillette or not but we will have to stop by and say hi one of these days.