Hi Everyone

stan53tt

Dave & Carol here from Western New York. We are retired and have been camping most of our married life. It's a great lifestyle isn't it?
We are new to Heartland as we've just purchased a Big Country 5th wheel. I've been reading the forum for a couple of weeks now and I'm really impressed with all the info that's available. So we just wanted to say HI, see you down the road.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Welcome to the family Dave & Carol. Hope you guys are safe from the flooding up there. The Eastern Region and the New Jersey Chapter of the Owners Club wishes you the best with your new Big Country! Hope to see you on the road because if you think the forum is informative and fun just wait until you attend a rally! There's nothing like it!

jimtoo

Dave & Carol here from Western New York. We are retired and have been camping most of our married life. It's a great lifestyle isn't it?
We are new to Heartland as we've just purchased a Big Country 5th wheel. I've been reading the forum for a couple of weeks now and I'm really impressed with all the info that's available. So we just wanted to say HI, see you down the road.

Hi Dave and Carol,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. As you have seen we have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I'm sure you will enjoy your new Big Country and make many happy memories with it. Check into the rallies in your area,,, or all over since your retired and join in. Meet lots of great people and eat some mighty fine food.

Jim M

scotty

:) Welcome Dave and Carol, the wife and I have camped in your region a couple of times and love that part of the state. You've joined the elite forum. Great folks and ready to provide help, advice and just chat. Wishing you many good years with the BC

jbeletti

Hi Dave and Carol,

Welcome to the forum, the Heartland family and the Heartland Owners Club!

Consider going to the upcoming NY chapter rally [link]. You think you've had fun RVing this far? Rallies will take that to the next level.

Happy camping!

Jim