HOC Winter Texans - Rockport/Fulton/ Aransas Pass/ Port Aransas

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
We had our last HOC get together for the winter/spring this morning at Alice Fayes on the Bay in Fulton.. We had 16 HOC attend. What a great time we had, and Alice Fayes was very accomadating.

View attachment 18257View attachment 18257View attachment 18258
Thanks to all who made it to our get-togethers and hope to see you all next year.
I have been working on having some fun things to do..
Safe Travels to your next destination
Dan and Karen a/k/a herbiesrig (co-ordinator)

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Karen, thanks for arranging all of our get togethers. We had fun and as always it was good to meet new owners.
See y'all down here next year.

Peace
Dave

jimtoo

Hi gang,

Well, we wish it would have worked better for us.. but we only got to make it to one of the dinners. Things just did not line up right so we could attend more. We had a great time at the one we did make and look forward to seeing you guys on the road somewhere later this year and maybe next year you guys will return to the area.

See you in Gillette.

Ya'll travel safe and have fun.

Jim and Bette

PS: You got a couple of shady :cool: looking guys in the back row of the 3rd picture...:cool:

WilmanJim

Karen,
Thanks for taking the time to put these together. We had a great time visiting and hope to do more. Will try and get back down here again next year.
Safe Travels to All.

Jim and Wilma

olcoon

Karen,
Sally & I enjoyed the dinners a lot, and appreicated the trouble & effort you put into them. We also enjoyed meeting the new friends there. We have both said that we really enjoyed the 2 months we were in Texas both in the Rockport area, and in the RGV. We can't remember when we had more fun!

jayc

Legendary Member
Karen and Dan too,
Thanks for being the unofficial Chapter Leaders for the Rockport/Fulton/Aransas Pass/Port Aransas area. We hope to get down there for one of your get-togethers next season.

jpdoggett

We want to thank Karen and Dan for all the good times we had this winter with the HOC Winter Texans group. We meet alot of nice people and hope to see all of you this next winter. Pat and I will be in Rockport on the 1st of Oct and we are planning on the Bakery Cafe for breakfast at 9:30am on the 2nd of Oct

See you all in Texas

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Pat and I will be in Rockport on the 1st of Oct and we are planning on the Bakery Cafe for breakfast at 9:30am on the 2nd of Oct

See you all in Texas

Nothing wrong with planning ahead.
I don't even know what I'm gonna do tomorrow.

Peace
Dave

rick_debbie_gallant

Thanks from us all so. Sad that we could only make one of the get togethers. Our park has a potluck every thursday night followed by a movie. Perhaps this next season> Love Rockport/fulton.

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
Thanks again Karen, we met a lot of great people and I think that is what makes this site and has a lot of influence on the Brand. Jim/Pat we will see you on Oct. 2 at the Bakery Cafe. We really miss Rockport and the fellowship. We are in Spring City Tennessee and at our summer site. Looking forward to hitting the trail.