Host has BigHorn

Fordsd250

We are camped here at Petiti Jean State park in Arkansas. Spotted a BH right off, and later talked to owner who is one of the host here. I told him about this web site and he was saying that ours was only the 2nd BH he has seen since buying his. Will be here until Thursday, and then home until Nov 6 when we make our annual trip to Branson for Veterans Day. We hope to go to the Mannheim Steamroller Christmas show.:)

bsummit

Arkansas Chapter Leader-Retired
Roger and Karen, sorry you missed the rally on the 5th-7th. Wasn't but 3 of us but we had a great time. Hope you can make the next one.

Bill

Cheryl

We are camped here at Petiti Jean State park in Arkansas. Spotted a BH right off, and later talked to owner who is one of the host here. I told him about this web site and he was saying that ours was only the 2nd BH he has seen since buying his. Will be here until Thursday, and then home until Nov 6 when we make our annual trip to Branson for Veterans Day. We hope to go to the Mannheim Steamroller Christmas show.:)
They should have seen a Landmark summer of 2006 - ours. It's a beautiful campground.

Fordsd250

We are sorry we missed the rally also. My wife's brother had heart surgery on the 3rd in Fl., so we were out of state for a while. This host I talked to just started on the 15th, so he has not been there for very long. He has the 3055 BH and was very proud of it. Petiti Jean is a great state park to visit.;)

Two Hands

The wife and I just pulled into Petit Jean and it is very, very nice. Saw the Big Horn on the way in, probably the host's.

Fordsd250

Hey Two Hands,
Hope you enjoy your stay at Petiti Jean. We had site A-22 and really had a good time. We only live 2hrs away from the park, but do not get up there enough. Be sure to see all the many great views while your there. The host will probably come visit when he sees your in a Bighorn.:p