How to change LED color on exterior lights (2018 Pioneer RL250)?

TChase

We have a new to us 2018 Pioneer 250RL. We really like the trailer but would love to change the color of the exterior lights if possible. The under trailer and speaker lights are currently red. Those are the only exterior lights we have when the awning is not out. The red light district is not the vibe we are after so we would like to change the color to something else if possible. The trailer came with a remote that looks like it is supposed to change light colors but I cannot get it to change the color of any of the LED's on the trailer (interior above slide, exterior in awning tube, or the red ones under the trailer and speakers). I have put fresh batteries in the remote and it still does not seem to do anything. Does anybody know if these lights are supposed to be color adjustable and if so how to adjust them? Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

jerryjay11

First question...Does the remote turn lights on and off?
Don't have the under trailer or speaker lights, but the awning lights has a receiver sensor on the front portion of the awning tube. It protrudes about a quarter inch out of the tube through a grommet. If that sensor isn't protruding out the remote won't do anything. As for the under trailer and speaker lights, look closely at them to see if they have the multiple colors as the awning lights should have. If they are all red, I suspect it was a previous owner install. If the remote still doesn't work on the awning, you might need a replacement which can be found doing a google search.

TChase

Thank you for the reply jerryjay11. So far I have not been able to get the remote to do anything. It looks like it is supposed to turn lights on and off as well as change the color. I have what appear to be factory switches just inside the door for the under trailer red lights and the awning lights. I will put the awning out tomorrow to look for the receiver sensor mentioned and I will also look at the LED strip under the trailer to see if I can make out multiple colors. Thanks again.