I love our bighorn

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Just had to get that off my chest!

Pulled it out today Put some water in it, turned on the propane, and plugged it in.... All systems normal. tomorrow it gets a top to bottom bath, this weekend check the brakes, bearings and bushings and we are ready to go RVING!!!!

See ya down the road.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
We love ours too...since we fulltime, we never have to "put her away", or "get her out"....

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Same as KaKampers we never "put her away", or "get her out" we just Giddy Up.... LOL...

Where are you going first?

BC

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Our's gets put away for the winter but just seems to bounce right back when spring comes around. Just went out to it today to check things. NO leaks, caulking intact, tires still round, and springs still bent. It's got an appointment for April 4 to have the bearings repacked, brakes checked, and a full systems check. It just might get parked on our site before the end of April, if conditions permit.

I did find that somebody recently parked a Sundance 3300CK next to us, though. From the front cap, I'd say it's fairly new.

fawsty

We are headed out tomorrow for our annual week-long "trailering" in the mountains near Santa Barbara. First trip of the year, so far everything looks good from the winter storage. We are members of Thousand Trails (yeah, I know) and use their preserves as often as we can. If we camp at least 11 times a year, it covers our annual membership fees. We usually outdo that number without issue. Happy Camping, we'll see you on the road......Steven