I think this fits here, question about Hydra Motorcycle lifts

SCPOBob

Well gang...looks like a new rig is on hold due to irreconcilable differences between asthetics and economics, if only there was a rig with the bed/bath layout of the 281 + Kitchen/Living layout of the 385 + 10ft Garage (with no separating wall to living area)...all in a mid-30's (35-38ft) package. Now that would be a rig!!!

Anyway again thanks everyone for your input.

Speedy

Bob, what if you looked at this problem from a different angle? What about going with the trailer you and your wife like and change out the tow vehicle; meaning instead of a pickup go with a chassis cab and custom body that could carry the Harley?

caissiel

That would be the best dicision with a long frame F450 chasis.
I also vote for using a Travel Trailer and having the Harley in the box, it fits, I have seen it. With a harley in the box, any size TT can be handled due to the weight of the TV, this guy was just using an F250 with a very long TT.

SCPOBob

@ Speedy and Caissiel
I currently put the bike in the bed of my HD2500 using a Rampage lift (pretty slick toy, always draws a crowd at the campgrounds)(http://www.rampagelift.com/). We were hoping to go a bit bigger in unit and move the bike indoors for hauling or really bad weather outdoors.

PUG

Pug
Something to consider. See my post on fifth wheel toy haulers and small pull trls. General Toy Hauler Floorplan Comments by Pug

porthole

Retired
Just some food for thought. There are trailers out there rated to up 3000 pounds towing and 500 pounds of tongue weight. The 30o0 covers the bike, but not the weight you would be putting on the frame.

One of the few outfits I would trust to do this modification to something I own is MOR/ryde, and they will not add this to a travel or 5th wheel trailer.