I'm happy how about you?

Gas20

I'm very happy, I have a great wife and a wonderful family even they are grown and not at home anymore. I love our Elkridge and love traveling in it in this great country. Life is good!

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
On our second Heartland product and so far no issues... zip, zero, none, nada !!!
I guess we're just lucky... Life IS Good! :cool:

RuralPastor

On our second Heartland product and so far no issues... zip, zero, none, nada !!!
I guess we're just lucky... Life IS Good! :cool:

Hey Bret,

Well, the PMS got a workout the past three weeks on our short trip. It just paid for itself 10x's with one incident. Lightning struck a tree 20 feet from the rig, blew bark off that nearly hit the trailer. No damage to the trailer or PMS. Faster than lightning. Nice. Safe travels to your family.

ParkIt

PMS?? Do you mean EMS??...

Kathy, could be PMS, I've seen it faster than lightening. :)

Peace
Dave
I'm throwing up Mental-Pause as faster than both!

It could be a bit better day, our BC is ready and fixed properly but my pancreas isn't happy so I need to wait a couple of more days before I can go pick it up. Still happy its finally fixed and fixed right!

SailorDon

I'm happy!

I bought my 2014 Heartland Wilderness 2175RB from a dealer in Eldridge, Iowa exactly one week ago today. One of the best days of my life! :)
You can see a mini-documentary in words and photos in the Welcome Forum at:

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/40677-Greetings-from-Texas!

That post includes my 1,000 mile inaugural travel trailer trip.

My Wilderness and I are getting settled in here at home in Livingston, TX. I've already ****ed off my neighbor because my travel trailer blocks his view of the lake.

Before the Wilderness:

After the Wilderness:

It looks to me like he still has plenty of windows from which he can see the lake.
In "retaliation", the dork set up a spy camera to monitor my travel trailer activites in my yard.
While not illegal, it is downright un-neighborly to spy on your neighbors IMHO.

Next on my travel agenda is a four day stay in Madisonville, Louisiana at the state park.
Oct. 10 to 13 is the Madisonville Wooden Boat Festival. My boat Row-Mo-Shun II is a Thames Rowing Skiff and it has 1st and 2nd place trophies in the 3 shows its been to.

Here's a photo of my boat.

That was 1st in class at Keels and Wheels at the Lakewood Yacht Club in 2011.

The boat weighs 150 pounds, so it is too heavy and awkward to handle on a roof rack for the truck, and there is no way this 17 foot long boat can fit in the travel trailer.
That leaves me with the option of double trailering. (I've checked and double trailers are allowed in Texas and Louisiana. Maximum overall length 65 feet.)
I've calculated that my rig will measure 64 feet.

I'll report back after October to let you know how that works out. :)

RuralPastor

I'm throwing up Mental-Pause as faster than both!

It could be a bit better day, our BC is ready and fixed properly but my pancreas isn't happy so I need to wait a couple of more days before I can go pick it up. Still happy its finally fixed and fixed right!

oops:cool:!! I was thinking Progressive Management System instead of Progressive Electrical Management System...or something else. One prevents problems while the other one...oh nevermind.

priorguy

Took my oldest boy (6) for a father son weekend in the north trail. Swimming, waterslides, and a canoe trip across the lake. Love heartland product and would recommend them to anyone. No issues. Parked seasonally so just unlock it, deploy power awning, turn on water supply, flip hot water switch and open fridge to retrieve a frosty beverage. Too bad i had to return to work today.......there's always next weekend.

pegmikef

"It looks to me like he still has plenty of windows from which he can see the lake.
In "retaliation", the dork set up a spy camera to monitor my travel trailer activites in my yard.
While not illegal, it is downright un-neighborly to spy on your neighbors IMHO
."

Or, one could look at it as a Wilderness surveillance and security system when you're not there . . .

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
My reaction would be to place a large photo of my bare bottom, with a big lip print on it, pointed at his camera.

Today, I recaulked the roof with Dicor. Sure glad I listened to the fellow at the rally seminar and didn't try removing the old caulk (just cleaned it). I did use a plastic putty knife to smooth it out a bit before it set. Looks really good.

Mrsfish

Rick and I can't full time - yet, so we simply enjoy our rig when we can. We spent last weekend in the Apache White Mountain R V park for 3 days - 65 degrees Nd some cool rain. (Better than 100 in Tucson :) )...enjoyed waxing the front cap and getting harassed by our neighbors. Don't even remember if we've had any problems to fix, don't care. That was yesterday and tomorrow's a new adventure waiting for a place to happen!

happykraut

Am I happy??? Does a one legged duck swim in a circle. does a bear sh** in the woods, is the pope catholic? Does that answer your question? Been working on my new BH and enjoying every minute of it. This weekend we actually get to use it. Won't be back home till October. Life is good.

ParkIt

Getting some full timing in and still haven't found anything I didn't expect and couldn't set up the way I wanted it, have been thinking of some of the posts and wondering if I'm proactive to have not had any major issues (knock on faux wood) or just fix stuff thinking its normal with all the movement the rig has had.

Last weekend it was happenstance to run into a master craftsman I've had work on the house, had him and his wife come take a look at the rig. He was impressed right off the bat, told him a few upgrades I was considering and he talked me out of it. If anyone would know what would need upgrading and what wouldn't it would be him! Another that has towed the rig 3 times has been impressed at the ride and tire performance, he's got decades under his belt on that as well so there isn't anything to get all wound up about - makes me happy :)

The downside: the more I move in the more room I keep finding that I didn't think I had. It's like the rig keeps expanding when I make another run. What's up with that? ;)