I'm new & wanted to say Hello

scott2257

Hello to all. My Wife and I are new to Rving and purchased a 2011 MPG. We are looking for suggestions and advice from all the experienced campers here. We hang our hat in Mc Kean PA near Erie PA. Hope to hear from some of ya soon.:cool:

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Welcome to the group! Hopefully the PA chapter leaders will be contacting you soon. I know they are up to their elbows in alligators with the PA rally this weekend. Check the rally listing on the Portal page of the forum. I think the NY rally in Oct will be pretty close to you. It's the best way to meet other Heartland owners and get to learn the fine arts and sciences of RVing and taking care of your rig.

f250dieseldad

Welcome from the New Jersey Chapter Of the Heartland Owners Club. As Gus said check out the rally listings. Also consider joining the Heartland Owners Club. You can find information about that on the Portal page also.

truknutt

Committed Member
Welcome to the Forum and to the Heartland Family FROM PA!! Hey Cheryl, is it to late for them to sign up for the Rally this weekend?!! When yo get a chance post some pics of your rig and tell us a bit about yourselves.

plumberdude

Hello to all. My Wife and I are new to Rving and purchased a 2011 MPG. We are looking for suggestions and advice from all the experienced campers here. We hang our hat in Mc Kean PA near Erie PA. Hope to hear from some of ya soon.:cool:

Welcome to the family,
There are so many nice people in this groupe and will help out when and if you need them.
Have fun, and be safe

dieselsweetheart

Hey Scott...whatcha doing this w/e??? Even if you can't bring your rig or stay the w/e...can you drop down to Bear Run??? It's off 79...I think exit 98? Can you come down Saturday for the day?????

dieselsweetheart

And Gus is right...I am up to my elbows in rally prep right now....and wow, it's freaking HOT out!!!!!!!!!! I just loaded up the BH and I'll be needing another shower!!!

Scott!!! Come on down to Bear Run on Sat.....

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Welcome to the forum. If you're a first time RV owner, have you ever tent camped? If yes, then you know that some things are necessities, some are luxuries, and some are just excess baggage. And just remember, if you guess wrong on the categories while loading up, the wife will never let you mess it up again. WalMart and a credit card can become your two best friends to restore domestic tranquility while camping.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Welcome from the Oregon chapter! Ask whatever you want. The search feature and the wiki section are good places to start. Then, just hook up and take off. Experience is a great teacher. Expensive sometimes, but a good teacher. Lol
Kristy