Insignia burner flame is weak - when other burners are added all burner reduce in size.

English

I have a 2022 Heartland Bighorn RV. The 4 burner stove flame is really weak when it is adjusted to high. Add other burners and the flame gets lower. The very tip of the flame on high is about a quarter of an inch from the bottom of the pan. It takes for ever to get the pan hot. It is like cooking on low power. My question is how do I increase the size of the flame?

hoefler

First off, make sure the bottles are not empty, shut your propane bottles off, release the pressure from the system, slowly crack the tank valve and wait for the pressure to build in the system before opening all the way

English

Thank you for the input. I have tried that and the flame is still really small on high. Are there any other adjustments that I can make?

Hollandt

Thank you for the input. I have tried that and the flame is still really small on high. Are there any other adjustments that I can make?
Sounds like it is possible that the regulator on your tank is not maintaining downstream pressure and may be failing. It is possible to adjust them but you need a manometer to measure the pressure. Too much pressure can be dangerous. It maybe less expensive and easier to just replace it with a new regulator.