It's like Christmas Eve (30 years ago)!

Ladiver

Wow, I can't believe how giddy I am today. We are waiting for the arrival of our new 3100!!!! It left Ohio on Wednesday, got caught up in storms in Texas yesterday and just entered AZ an hour or so ago. I wish they could drive 80!

So now I have to wait till 10pm tonight, or tomorrow morning. Man is this going to be a sleepless night.

Only thing I am not happy about is salesman said an employee would be delivering it and do a complete walk-through at time of delivery. Find out 10 weeks later (custom order) that the delivery is being done by an agent only who may or may not know a darn thing about the trailer.

So, sucks to be me. I will learn this like I do most everything else. Just get thrown into the fire and figure it out.

Thank goodness for such great forums and people willing to help. I know I will need it.

Jeff

jimtoo

HI Ladiver,

Yep ,, the waiting can be rough, but sounds like yours will be over soon. Probably the driver will not do anything from I have been told. They are not paid to do the PDI and may not even know anything about the unit. If you have questions, which your probably will have, don't hesitate to jump on the forum here and ask for help. The Heartland family will do as much as they can. And you never know,, you may have a neighbor than can help our if your stumped.

Looks like your neighbor across the street has a SOB toy hauler also. If your on good terms and have problem,, I would not hesitate to ask for help. All RV's use pretty much the same appliances and systems.

Jim M

kowAlski631

Our salesman turned us over to an employee (an RVer working part-time at the dealership) whose sole job was to do the PDI with us. Take your order sheet & your check list with you when you do the PDI. We actually didn't go to the dealership for a week or so after it was delivered there. Why? So that the techs could go through it before we arrived & do any minor "tweaks" before actual delivery. Worked well for us.

Congrats - enjoy!!!

Tool958

Wow, I can't believe how giddy I am today. We are waiting for the arrival of our new 3100!!!! It left Ohio on Wednesday, got caught up in storms in Texas yesterday and just entered AZ an hour or so ago. I wish they could drive 80!

So now I have to wait till 10pm tonight, or tomorrow morning. Man is this going to be a sleepless night.

Only thing I am not happy about is salesman said an employee would be delivering it and do a complete walk-through at time of delivery. Find out 10 weeks later (custom order) that the delivery is being done by an agent only who may or may not know a darn thing about the trailer.

So, sucks to be me. I will learn this like I do most everything else. Just get thrown into the fire and figure it out.

Thank goodness for such great forums and people willing to help. I know I will need it.

Jeff
That is exactly why I joined up. I have camped most of my life. As far as learning about our 5th wheel, I knew next to nothing. I have learned a tremendous amount of information from this forum and all have been way more than willing to help with any issues we've had. It's a great forum full of a lot of very nice people.

Ladiver

I have to say this forum is awesome. After getting the 3100 and jumping into the fire, I found a few things I just knew nothing about. The heartland owners forums definitely helped me figure them out! It certainly is a great group of people.

Thanks everyone,

Jeff