Jackson Rancheria, Calif

rarnold

Came up to Jackson Rancheria (Calif) last Wednesday. A five star RV park that is clean as a whistle with GREAT food everywhere. What made this trip so special is the beautiful Bighorn TI edition set up down the way AND another Sundance a few spots up. Too much rain to go say HI but it's great to see other Heartlanders here. Love that Titanium rig. I've been following that design since they were built up in Canada before Heartland took over the model.

Hope everyone has a safe trip home.

Rod

JASMAR

Have Camera Will Travel
Rod, we were there until Wednesday and in Site Number 2. Normally I would have my Triple Flags and a tall 31 foot Blue Light Pole up. We also have a 2011 Heartland Sundance (2800). It was not raining when we left around 1130. So I am assuming you arrived after we left. We live only 40 miles from the RV Park, so we have the most stays there than anyone. They say over 500 nights since the park opened Six Yeas ago, so maybe we will catch up with you sometime in the future. Also note that Heartland Central Valley Chapter Rally will be in Jackson in Sept. Also the Regional Heartland Rally will be in Sparks Nevada in July.

jbeletti

Rod and Donna,

Agree - that's a great park. Been there for a couple of Heartland rallies in the past. One day, hope to be there with my RV! I think Tom is the resident Sheriff there :) You missed him this time but when you go back, he'll probably be there.

rarnold

Just missed you, Tom. We came up around 4 PM with our Elk's RV group (The Roamin Grapes). I had to pack up Sat in the rain and left after a great BBQ with our group. First time to break camp in the rain..... OMG ! !
We're about 50 minutes away in Galt but only get up there 2-3 times a year.

Thanks for checking in Jim. Donna & I are planning to make it to Jackson in Sept. It would be great to see you pull up with your new rig and join us!

Hope to see you both (and all the Hearlanders) soon.

Rod

JASMAR

Have Camera Will Travel
Rod, hope to catch you at Jackson sometime this year or at the Rally. We belong to the Rancho Cordova Elks