jbeletti's 2018 Landmark 365 Newport

jbeletti

Progress and images for April 27 for the Storage Bay mod have been added to post #75 (link). Getting close to finishing this storage space improvement. Hitting the road this Sunday for the NM rally. Will likely complete this mod there as well as upgrade and relocate the water filtration and RO plant.

porthole

Retired
Did you consider replacing that diagonal pipe with a couple of 90’s and pipe to open up the space even more?

Where did you source the aluminum channel?

jbeletti

Did you consider replacing that diagonal pipe with a couple of 90’s and pipe to open up the space even more?

Where did you source the aluminum channel?

I have thought about opening that space up using 90s but don't need the vertical space at this time.

I've bought that channel from Home Depot and Lowes. Here's a link to what I think I bought at Home Depot.
everbilt-bar-flats-tubes-rods-802667-64_1000.jpg

jbeletti

Progress and images for May 6 for the Storage Bay mod have been added to post #75 (link).

The water plant has been completely installed and is operational. Only minor finishing touches remain.

IMG_7884.jpg

porthole

Retired
Looks mighty fine.

Is that the south of the border kit?

The Newport seems to have so much under utilized space looking at your pictures.

Last edited:

jbeletti

Progress and images for May 10 for the Storage Bay mod have been added to post #75 (link).

The door side cubby has been completed.

IMG_7924.jpg

Built, carpeted and installed a shelf for my Dewalt tool chargers. For now, it seems this space will be for tools. But, I do load the storage bay differently for each trip depending on what I plan to do (mods, BBQ'ing, haul rally stuff etc.) - so I can see times where the tools in the lower section will be replaced with whatever's more important for the trip.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
That's pretty impressive Jim. Really like how you think out of the box (no pun intended) to get much needed storage.