Just ordered new BH 3070 today!

Gizzy

After reading this forum for a very long time, we finally ordered our BH3070 today. We had been looking at the BC3250 because it was the floor plan we liked best. However, when we went to the dealer, we were informed that HL was coming out with the same floor plan in the BH line and the price difference was not that much. Now we will be waiting for our new baby to arrive. Anxious for it to arrive so we can join the club.

supernan1414

We ordered a BH 3185 3 weeks ago. My husband crosses off the days on the calendar. We can not wait either. We should have ours for the last 6 weeks of our camping season. Our camp ground closes about Sept. 20th. Boating here in the North comes to a halt and our club is a boat club with a campground. You must have a boat to belong. We had never heard of Heartland as it has been 10 years since we bought our last fifth wheel. We stopped at the dealer where we had purchased our last to check out his slightly used inventory. He now carries Heartland Campers. We stepped in the Big Horn and both my husband and I were taken back. They look like condos on wheels. I am sure you are going to enjoy yours as much as I am sure we will enjoy ours.

jimtoo

Welcome to the Heartland Family. Now the hard part..... waiting on the new toy!! Hang there.

Jim M

dieselsweetheart

Gizzy and Supernan! A warm welcome to the Heartland family from the PA Chapter leaders!! Supernan, make sure you check out Freckles and his wife...(Greg and Beth Dean), they are your NY chapter leaders and they are planning a rally Aug 13-15th!!! Welcome and I hope your wait time goes by quickly!!! We love our BH!

goodtruck

Congrats on the new BH I know you will enjoy it as much as we enjoy our ER.Welcome to the forum there are a lot of good people here that are willing to help and the ides that come out of this forum are just great.

ATLJOHN

Congradulations Gizzy. We got our 2011 BH 3670 in January and we love it. We have tried to use it at least once a month.

I am sure you will be very happy with it. Heartland builds a great rig.

Hope to see you on the road.