Keys

LBallard

These keys were in the blue bag of papers that come with our 2016 Landmark Orlando. Anyone know what they are for?

Image1459808161.273338.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I wonder if our Prowler has a safe somewhere . . .

It came with a set of keys that we've never figured out what they go to . . . and the dealer didn't have a clue, either!

They don't look like the keys pictured above, but are different than the other keys that came with the trailer.

Lou_and_Bette

The safe comes with two keys like the ones shown. One of them goes in the safe lock and stay there. You put in your code, get a green light, and turn the large knob on the key to open the safe.

JohnD, there was a Master key in addition to the two that have been shown. It is a fairly large key that looks similar to a regular house key. It will open the safe without a code. Maybe that's what you have.

JohnD

JohnD, there was a Master key in addition to the two that have been shown. It is a fairly large key that looks similar to a regular house key. It will open the safe without a code. Maybe that's what you have.

This is the key that we don't know what it goes to:

ProwlerUnknownKey-P4040141.jpg

It says 'Southco' on it.

JohnD

Thats the uber secret safe. It's inside your black tank :rolleyes:

No wonder I can't find it . . . never thought to take a peak in there! :cool:

That is the key that fits the slam latches on my BC.

Guess that's why they don't fit as we don't have the slam latches on our Prowler.

I find it humerous that the guys at the dealership didn't know what they fit :confused:

JohnD

Any chance it fits the 2nd lock on the entry door? The one that locks the handle from moving.

Nope . . . tried that.

The same key (with the square black plastic top) does both the top and dead bolt locks.

Bohemian

They look just like the key to much Honda snowthrower. We inserted, they look simply like a on-off knob.

What do you have that would have similar security?

ksucats

Not the key I need but, on a lark while our coach was at the dealer for some warranty work I decided to check the outside entertainment system to ensure it was working. Low and behold, none of the keys they had given me worked. Turned out that we were not given the keys so they got a set for us. Looks very similar to yours but doesn't have the name on it.