Landing Leg angle on 2015 Cyclone 4200

porthole

Retired
Shims are the "approved" method from Lippert to put a slope in rigs that have that plates welded vertically.

Shims are the "approved" method from Lippert to put a slope in rigs that have that plates welded vertically.

PORTHOLE, thanks, for that info. I have not picked up my unit from the dealer as now I'm in the UK. So, I'm waiting to be filled in on that when I get home. I'd sure like to have that in writing or a copy of the email exchange with the dealer and Lippert/Heartland. If they would have told me the length, angle, & spacing of the holes I could of had a couple full length shims cut for full length contact. That would have prevented the bending the leg's mounting surface as can be seen in the pics. "Good enough" is often not the best answer.

porthole

Retired
On mine I was a bit more diligent with the spacers. I did try finding shims. But, if you can't make them yourself, they are very expensive.

RESOLVED-Picked up unit and have used it a couple of times. Legs are well within the standard 3-5 degrees. Shims don't look the best but that's the resolution. The dealer was to provide me something in writing on this issue but has yet to do so! Not holding my breath on that one!