Lasso or Bronze, which is lighter

Firerad1

We're pulling the trigger on a 3585RL and are confused on which which interior option results in a lighter leathertte tone on the couch and recliners, Lasso or Bronze?

My DW also wants to know where in Elkhart we can stay in early January that will allow our pug. We're picking it up at Great Lakes RV and will have a couple of days to tour while Mor-Ryde installs the IS & brakes. Any must see's before we head south?

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
I like Lasso better. Bronze is almost a mustard color on the window treatment side panels. I don't care for it.

BTW, If you are ordering from the factory, I believe you can order whichever "pleather" you want, with any decor,if you push for it. IMHO Trace

Westwind

We have the Lasso - it's the darker color which I've grown to like, but we bought off the lot so we must have liked it. Ordering does give you a choice so I would say try to find both to look at prior to ordering.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
We're pulling the trigger on a 3585RL and are confused on which which interior option results in a lighter leathertte tone on the couch and recliners, Lasso or Bronze?

My DW also wants to know where in Elkhart we can stay in early January that will allow our pug. We're picking it up at Great Lakes RV and will have a couple of days to tour while Mor-Ryde installs the IS & brakes. Any must see's before we head south?
Red Roof allows pets with no extra charge. Maybe a deposit but it's returned at checkout. It's also very close and within walking distance of a few places to eat.

Firerad1

Thanks for all your replies. Now I realize we had better check out the colors in person before whey start building it. With snow on the ground it's going to be a long eight weeks before we get to pick it up. Can't wait!

jayc

Legendary Member
We have stayed at the Jameson Inn that also allows pets. It's a nicer place than the Red Roof Inn and about the same price.

jbeletti

Ask for the Heartland rate at the Jameson. Also remind them of the waiver of extra fees for the dog(s) for the Heartland rate.

Jim

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Keep in mind while you are getting the IS installed at Mor-Ryde they let you stay in your rig at night. You just have to vacate it during the day while they are working on it (6am-2pm). They also have a beautiful waiting room and will have coffee and sweet rolls and donuts for breakfast and will provide lunch for you while waiting. They do not allow pets in the waiting room but when we were there it was cold enough (not freezing) to leave ours in our car during the day. They even give you a key to the building at night so you can come and go after hours. BTW we have stayed at both the Red Roof Inn and the Jamison. The Jamison costs slightly more but is much nicer but the Red Roof Inn your vehicle is right outside your door and the Jamison has an interior hallway to enter your room. It is more of a pain to take your dogs out at the Jamison. The Jamison does provide a continental breakfast daily. Both allow pets and neither charged us a pet deposit. (We have 2 small dogs.)