Level Up Recalibration

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Can anyone tell me the recalibration sequence to set the auto level system. The last two times, I have been nose low and it says it's level. Easy to do manually but I want to set it back to level.

Thanks.

MCTalley

Another tip - the level-up considers level as +/- 0.2 degrees. Since the last operation is typically bringing the front of the trailer up to level, it often stops about 0.2 degrees below level. (This was all told to me by Lippert at the 2015 Goshen rally).

A handy tip is to manually run the front legs on up until the display reads +0.2, turn it off, do the re-calibration, then manually run it back down until it says 0.0. The next time it levels, you should be pretty close.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired

Another tip - the level-up considers level as +/- 0.2 degrees. Since the last operation is typically bringing the front of the trailer up to level, it often stops about 0.2 degrees below level. (This was all told to me by Lippert at the 2015 Goshen rally).

A handy tip is to manually run the front legs on up until the display reads +0.2, turn it off, do the re-calibration, then manually run it back down until it says 0.0. The next time it levels, you should be pretty close.

Gentlemen… Thank you. Done!